Divi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I'm actually on n3DS A9LH Luma3DS. Today I installed my EUR Backup of Final Fantasy Explorer, but when i launch it, after the "tutorial" (going away from Bahamut) the girl is talking to me, then, i don't know why music keep playing but i got a black screen and i can't do anything (nothing work, i can just hold power to shutdown the 3ds).

Thanks
Divi

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm actually on n3DS A9LH Luma3DS. Today I installed my EUR Backup of Final Fantasy Explorer, but when i launch it, after the "tutorial" (going away from Bahamut) the girl is talking to me, then, i don't know why music keep playing but i got a black screen and i can't do anything (nothing work, i can just hold power to shutdown the 3ds).

Thanks
Divi

Turn off the Clock+L2 in Luma Settings

Reactions: jasenyoface

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the exact same problem. The music doesn't keep playing indefinitely by the way :P
To solve it, disable Luma's overclockings. Yeah, that's sad but that's how it is. Plus, you'll se that game could use some overclocking -.-

edit that guy above me probably mastered the Ninja job in FFE while I was too busy mastering Mage jobs.

Reactions: Akira

Divi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Turn off the Clock+L2 in Luma Settings

I had the exact same problem. The music doesn't keep playing indefinitely by the way :P
To solve it, disable Luma's overclockings. Yeah, that's sad but that's how it is. Plus, you'll se that game could use some overclocking -.-

edit that guy above me probably mastered the Ninja job in FFE while I was too busy mastering Mage jobs.

Thanks to you guys, it works now! So if i want to use overclock again i'll have to enable it before playing other game and disable it for FFE?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay