Final Fantasy Explorer Black Screen

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Divi, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Divi
    OP

Divi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    France
    Hi,

I'm actually on n3DS A9LH Luma3DS. Today I installed my EUR Backup of Final Fantasy Explorer, but when i launch it, after the "tutorial" (going away from Bahamut) the girl is talking to me, then, i don't know why music keep playing but i got a black screen and i can't do anything (nothing work, i can just hold power to shutdown the 3ds).

Thanks
    Divi

2. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    United States
    Turn off the Clock+L2 in Luma Settings

jasenyoface likes this.
  3. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    I had the exact same problem. The music doesn't keep playing indefinitely by the way :P
    To solve it, disable Luma's overclockings. Yeah, that's sad but that's how it is. Plus, you'll se that game could use some overclocking -.-

edit that guy above me probably mastered the Ninja job in FFE while I was too busy mastering Mage jobs.

Akira likes this.
  4. Divi
    OP

Divi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    France
    Thanks to you guys, it works now! So if i want to use overclock again i'll have to enable it before playing other game and disable it for FFE?

5. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    United States
    Pretty much yes

Divi likes this.
  6. jasenyoface

jasenyoface Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2017
    United States
    Thank you so much !! I'm already discouraged to play FFEXP because of a lot of the reviews that I watched. However, I wanted to experience the game play for myself. And now I can. So thanks again
    -jase

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice