Gaming Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates DS

kynealdyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll believe that there's no issues when we get someone who can go through multiple doors and last more than 3 hours while doing that. Until then, I'll assume people lasting 30-45 minutes is just a fluke.

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eshestun said:
Still haven't seen a reliable source confirming this is a new form of protection.

I'm gonna go with the firmware story since pretty much all of the non-R4/M3 cards are working fine.
no, you should go with the copyright protection story since all the non-R4/M3 cards are not patching the rom. all the cards that patch the rom seem to encounter this problem, hence the reason the cyclods and others can run it fine.

Tio BOB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a Supercard Lite MicroSD. I'm not getting the "Thank you for playing" message, but the games freezes randomly anyway.

Does someone please also have a Supercard Lite MicroSD???? Sometimes it seems I'm the only person on this planet that have this flashcard!!!!

gamerdood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I keep hearing that this game works on m3, i have an m3(mini sd) and i keep getting the thanks for playing screen after passing through a doorway, does anyone know how to get this working, if not just yell at me and call me names
biggrin.gif

Thanks
Greg

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I agree how can this not be due to copy protection? Why would a glitch cause an annoying screen to pop up thanking you for playing the game?

yakikiyakoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the "thank you screen" can be solved for people using M3/R4. Just download the latest cheat code and enable the "Low Game Time [Always 000:00:00]". By doing this, you can play as long as your battery last without worrying the "thank you screen".

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yakikiyakoko said:
I think the "thank you screen" can be solved for people using M3/R4. Just download the latest cheat code and enable the "Low Game Time [Always 000:00:00]". By doing this, you can play as long as your battery last without worrying the "thank you screen".

whoa, what´s this? I don´t have my card-reader handy, so can anyone confirm this theory?

Esh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yakikiyakoko said:

More info on said cheat please!

kynealdyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eshestun said:
yakikiyakoko said:

More info on said cheat please!

Bah! It didn't work on my R4 v1.16

Twezzer08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the set the clock back to 00.00.00 sound beilve-able, beacause back when i was on my piece of crap Games and Music card, u had 2 do this 2 play home brew games
. i really wish i had my ds 2 try this,

other than that, any news of new firmware or a crack?

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Flameburst said:
My M3 Real works just fine. I'm doing the multiplay by myself since the stroy is boring and I'm on lvl 18 already... No thank you screen yet.

We know already, try reading the information before posting.

QUOTEWORKING WITH:
Acekard R.P.G.
CycloDS Evolution
DS-Xtreme (1.1.2 and 1.1.3)
EDGE
M3 Real
Ninjapass X9
Supercard DS One (disable patching)

NOT WORKING WITH ("Thank you for playing" screens):
DSTT
G6 Lite (Safe Mode)
M3 Perfect MiniSD
M3 Simply
R4
Supercard SD

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tio BOB said:
I have a Supercard Lite MicroSD. I'm not getting the "Thank you for playing" message, but the games freezes randomly anyway.

Does someone please also have a Supercard Lite MicroSD???? Sometimes it seems I'm the only person on this planet that have this flashcard!!!!
I have a SC Lite MicroSD too, and I'm not experiencing those problems. Just the "Thank you for playing." message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: