Filetrip overhaul: we're getting generous!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think thts how it goes. do whatever u do until u get caught.

what if a person uploads pirated games, movies etc. again and again (different versions like skdrw and rld and then black_box etc) after the files get deleted, do u ban his account?

EDIT: also why are some rom sites still online while everything on there is copyrighted and probably downloaded for the wrong reason?

also checked one site and its down. guess sites get down more often these days.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay, I read and re-read your replies, and I'm now even more convinced this can be used for ordinary warez. Seeing there's no filesize limit anywhere, I can basically upload a complete .AVI (this isn't in the supported formats, I don't know if it'll work, else .MP4) movie (700MB) in 1 go, and share it with all my friends.You guys would maybe get fucked if some copyrighting company found it, but else, this could work?

It's a great feature but I simply don't see that much need to upload videos/old games to GBAtemp.
if you are publicly admitting that you are using Filetrip for warez, you are forcing me to make verifications to your account and check your files :creep:
so don't do that.
I haven't uploaded anything, but theoretically, it's possible? I can upload a complete movie in 1 go, and the other people will be able to download it superfast (GBAtemp servers are pretty quick :P) ?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Can you technically upload any file you want? yes, sure.
SHOULD you do it? no, it's illegal, so you shouldn't upload illegal files on any online service.
I can't be any more clear than that...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100GB is bigger than the HDD on my PC. :lol:

LMAO Same for me. My Chrome OS desktop is only 80 gigs and my Windows 7 laptop is a measly 35 gigs :P With that said, what's up with the lack of .AVI and .MKV support for instant stream?? -Not cool!

BTW, quick question. Has anyone tried the instant stream of video files on FileTrip or 4shared on their Wii system? Would be nice to have a cloud service where I can stream to my Wii without problem. i still cant properly access Google Drive from my Wii's browser and their video format is the most compatible with the damn console.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
LMAO Same for me. My Chrome OS desktop is only 80 gigs and my Windows 7 laptop is a measly 35 gigs :P With that said, what's up with the lack of .AVI and .MKV support for instant stream?? -Not cool!

AFAIK there is no in-browser support for that? as in, Flash players dont support it.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's say I have a movie collection in mp4s and let's say theyre "black market" bluray quality encodes. Now let's say I upload that. Would that break rules? This is a good feature but I'm sure it's not as lenient as it shows off.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Let's say I have a movie collection in mp4s and let's say theyre "black market" bluray quality encodes. Now let's say I upload that. Would that break rules? This is a good feature but I'm sure it's not as lenient as it shows off.

Did you read the last few posts?

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes I read a few minutes later. Well I'm not going to do it however I might have tested it by uploading at least one movie. However I can do one thing if I get support.

I realize some people can't watch some stuff because they don't have the channels but if wanted I can upload tv shows.

TV Shows like Thundercats, Young Justice, Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man. Or Fringe, Nikita, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, 90210, Vampire Diaries. Etc...

Think bout it :)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With no file size limit and in browser playing of uploaded videos, I can see this becoming the new MegaVideo or whatever, containing dozens of movies and TV programs for people to stream to their heart's content.

EDIT: also, there is an Android section already, it's under "PDA".

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
With no file size limit and in browser playing of uploaded videos, I can see this becoming the new MegaVideo or whatever, containing dozens of movies and TV programs for people to stream to their heart's content.

EDIT: also, there is an Android section already, it's under "PDA".

Oh thanks for the android part. There are many other file hosting sites that offer such services and i can mention 5 that have resume support with huge storage size and file size limits.

Its how we use the service that matters and gbatemp's response to anything illegal.

kootje70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've lost my password of filetrip. How can I recall or make a new one???
This is a great progress for filetrip!

boot2490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have written some songs (.mp3) that I need a Direct link to. As in a hotlink. Instead, it gives me this page. I even checked the source for the page it gave me, and I couldn't find it anywhere. So how do I access a DIRECT link to a file? Again, I must stress that if it is not a direct link, it might as well not be a link at all.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have written some songs (.mp3) that I need a Direct link to. As in a hotlink. Instead, it gives me this page. I even checked the source for the page it gave me, and I couldn't find it anywhere. So how do I access a DIRECT link to a file? Again, I must stress that if it is not a direct link, it might as well not be a link at all.
You probably need to go elsewhere to get that sort of thing. Many file hosting sites won't let you directly link to a file you upload. I would assume this includes FileTrip.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If there won't be much traffic you can use dropbox. If you are willing to pay, you can use a premium account of mediafire for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: