Homebrew Files disappearing

xVnon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys I looked through so many threads and couldn't find an answer so looking for help. I put haxchi and cbhc in the root of the sd card and in my sd:/install I put homebrew launcher, advance wars, animal crossing, banjo kazooie, donkey Kong 64, kirby mouse attack and Mario kart Ds but the files inside these folders disappear as soon as I plug it into the wii u any ideas?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys I looked through so many threads and couldn't find an answer so looking for help. I put haxchi and cbhc in the root of the sd card and in my sd:/install I put homebrew launcher, advance wars, animal crossing, banjo kazooie, donkey Kong 64, kirby mouse attack and Mario kart Ds but the files inside these folders disappear as soon as I plug it into the wii u any ideas?
The sd card you are using where did you buy it from?? If you got it from ebay/amazon then I know exactly what's going on.

Reactions: Ryccardo

xVnon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bought it from officeworks but was doing it to all my sd cards, just formatted all of the sd cards again today and they all seem to work now so no clue what happen but all works now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-