File forR4i Gold 3DS to run 3DS ver. 5.1.0-11U

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by wildwarria, May 24, 2013.

1. wildwarria
    OP

wildwarria Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2013
    United States
    R4i Gold 3DS is currently running on NDS but can not on 3DS with latest firmware

3DS = ver. 5.1.0-11U
    Wood = WOOD R4 V1.58
    3DS R4I = V4.4.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS

Neither patch is updating R4 on NDS saying it is a invalid card
    R4iGold3DS_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds
    R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSL.nds
    R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSi.nds

Which file listed above is needed for card to run on 3DS

Thanks in advance

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    What site is printed on the cart?

3. ichidansan

ichidansan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    United States
    Im having a similar problem. it prompts the update on the NDS then restarts itself after a white screen. but when put into the 3ds it wont start with the hold power button error. it is the pink dorasu icon from support v4.3.0-10 is there a different kernal I should download to update it? or am i just stuck with using it on my original DS? site is r4ids.cn the card is r4i gold 3ds

-edit
    maybe im not using the correct nds patch file? if thats the case which one is the correct one from the site's downloads?
    -edit 2
    great, not its stuck on a black screen, and windows wants to format the disk! yay >_> now how am I gonna save the data on it....

--edit 3

so yea, im totally F*, start to update, and it "Failed press Key_A" every time. tried using my old r4 to do the swap update it mentions, same deal. the r4igold 3ds cart has a C on it, but im guessing its one of those bunk ones that just so happens to not work correctly.