Hacking File forR4i Gold 3DS to run 3DS ver. 5.1.0-11U

wildwarria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i Gold 3DS is currently running on NDS but can not on 3DS with latest firmware

3DS = ver. 5.1.0-11U
Wood = WOOD R4 V1.58
3DS R4I = V4.4.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS

Neither patch is updating R4 on NDS saying it is a invalid card
R4iGold3DS_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds
R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSL.nds
R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSi.nds

Which file listed above is needed for card to run on 3DS

Thanks in advance

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a similar problem. it prompts the update on the NDS then restarts itself after a white screen. but when put into the 3ds it wont start with the hold power button error. it is the pink dorasu icon from support v4.3.0-10 is there a different kernal I should download to update it? or am i just stuck with using it on my original DS? site is r4ids.cn the card is r4i gold 3ds

-edit
maybe im not using the correct nds patch file? if thats the case which one is the correct one from the site's downloads?
-edit 2
great, not its stuck on a black screen, and windows wants to format the disk! yay >_> now how am I gonna save the data on it....

--edit 3

so yea, im totally F*, start to update, and it "Failed press Key_A" every time. tried using my old r4 to do the swap update it mentions, same deal. the r4igold 3ds cart has a C on it, but im guessing its one of those bunk ones that just so happens to not work correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same