Hacking Figured out how to run The World Ends With You on M3 Real

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok correction I am a little late on this, this is for anyone who has really old MicroSD cards like me. Anyone with newer cards, please disregard this post.
Thank you.

I found out how to run this flawlessly, run it on the old outdated M3 iSakuReal
For some reason it doesn't freeze at all
Well at least with the Kingston 2G Micro SD card, I haven't tested it on any of my other cards.
So far I am on day 2 and it is able to load and save, so if you have an extra card, I suggest downgrading it.
If there is any problems keep posted about them
And I will keep posted if I find any myself.

I know I posted this on the other forums, but no one goes to those, so I am making one for it.
Yes I know it sounds strange to downgrade to run this game, but it works.

Please anyone who finds any problems with this, do post it, but so far I have not found a problem with it and I have run this game fully through once before using this firmware, but that was on an old card that stopped working one day so my save got deleted and by the time I remembered this was even around was when I saw that post about it not working.
If I am too late to this, do ignore this post totally.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TWEWY works perfectly on newer (higher class) micro sds. You could just be using one that's fast enough to not freeze at the beginning.

TWEWY works perfectly for me on the latest Sakura but I have to use my Class 6 Transcend.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:
TWEWY works perfectly on newer (higher class) micro sds. You could just be using one that's fast enough to not freeze at the beginning.

TWEWY works perfectly for me on the latest Sakura but I have to use my Class 6 Transcend.
Ah, alright, just thought I might help a little for anyone who has old Micro SD cards then.
And no it froze with the lastest Sakura and Touchpad, just seems to work fine with the old one

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:
Well isakureal uses the hacked (i.e. the Japanese but translated) version of Sakura which for some reason has alot more stuff working than the English one.
Interesting. strange. but interesting none the less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night