Hacking FIB wont install cias with out wireless in 11.8

Javtor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have noticed this. Anyone do have noticed too?

After updating to 11.8 (and luma) i try to keep wireless off to avoid posible ban. But i cant install large CIAS because an error emerges. Small cias like VC injecitons have success instalation. But in large CIAS the following error apears:

The error is the folowing:
Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xC960454B
Level: Status(25)
Summary: Internal(11)
Module: FS(17)
Desc: Bus error/ TWL partition invalid(331)

When i turn wireless on, the instalation proceed succesfuly. It sound like ninty is watching me while i installing cias and i dont like it....

¿There are an alternative way to install cias? I wish i can use godmode9 to install it ¿is that posible? thank you!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're trying to install DSiWare CIAs, you have to keep the title limit to 40 or fewer. Also, make sure you have enough free space on your TWL NAND partition. Max size is about 140 MB.

Use the latest FBI v2.5.3.

Keep your custom firmware up-to-date with Luma3DS v9.1, boot9strap v1.3, and GodMode9 v1.7.1:

If you still can't install large games, make sure your SD card has enough free space.

Lastly, check if your SD card is fake or going bad.
  1. Copy everything off to your computer.
  2. Reformat as FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size. Use guiformat if you have bigger than 32 GB).
  3. Do a Full Write + Verify Test with H2testw while it's empty.
  4. If it passes, delete the test files. Copy everything back onto the card, and try installing games again.
  5. Installing newer 9.6.0+ CIA titles require Import Seed to decrypt (This needs WiFi).

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have noticed this. Anyone do have noticed too?

After updating to 11.8 (and luma) i try to keep wireless off to avoid posible ban. But i cant install large CIAS because an error emerges. Small cias like VC injecitons have success instalation. But in large CIAS the following error apears:

The error is the folowing:
Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xC960454B
Level: Status(25)
Summary: Internal(11)
Module: FS(17)
Desc: Bus error/ TWL partition invalid(331)

When i turn wireless on, the instalation proceed succesfuly. It sound like ninty is watching me while i installing cias and i dont like it....

¿There are an alternative way to install cias? I wish i can use godmode9 to install it ¿is that posible? thank you!
Also, staying permanently offline won't help you avoid bans. You don't need to be that drastic. As long as you follow these instructions and don't do stupid things with online games (like cheating or playing them before they get released) you'll be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...