• Replies 625
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allvah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deufeufeu's site seems to be FUBAR'd. I don't suppose anyone has this mirrored somewhere? The patch, I mean.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest patch is on the last post of page 32 but it won't work i think the patch loads data from DFF's website or something because i tried to use it but it wouldn't work(this is the only reason i could think of it not working)

Allvah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That post links to the same site. It's down.
frown.gif
Thanks for trying, though.

And I'm pretty sure that was a link to the editor software, anyway. Not the patch itself.

jimyyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I relllllly need help can someone tell me how to do this I have everything and both the binary and the other one but can somone tell me instruction how to work the trans project pleseeeeeeees!!
cry.gif

jimyyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also the patch is not as good as the other one where you can edit stuff becuase that one has more stuff and you can and stuff that defeufeu did not add but it is hard to do and I suggest you use the binary becuse the source one sucks becuase you have to work alot of python crap

MrCoffee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just registered on these forums to drop a quick thanks to all those involved with this patch. Has made this wonderful game much, much more playable. Keep up the good work!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
GDragon said:
Is this project still going?
Well, with an official release date, which is just around the corner, I would have to say no. Its a shame though because I enjoy fan translations. In the past I was able to play a fan translated version of a game that was later officially released and I enjoyed the fan translations more. In official translations, they tend to change quite a bit of things that refrence to current Japanese pop culture that they think Americans and such wouldn't get as well as edit out bad language and such. Theres quite a few Japanese games that contain quite a bit of curse words, bad language, sexual terms, et that were removed in the official translation.

R411

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh im surprised that people translate and hack roms I joined this site a couple days ago wish I was smart to know how to do it tho. I hope there are other cool translation projects soon
smile.gif
smile.gif

xDahlia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Cyborg99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with this translation, and I'd like to see if FFTA2 is any good before I buy it(I've had bad luck in buying games that look good, but are pretty bad lately).
The untouched Japanese version works fine, I just can't understand it.
Whenever I try to follow the instructions follow on the Wiki, I get these errors whenever I run my emulator with the translated ROM:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/818/error1eq7.jpg
followed by http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8166/error2cs9.jpg
These are the settings I'm using on my emulator http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8610/settingsuz6.jpg.
I should note that these settings work with the untouched version just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land