Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha he runs when money is involved but still tries to be witty about it

WELL I'M SRY THAT I NEVER EXPECTED HE WANTS ME TO PAY
maybe you shouldn't be witting ur nose around

he was joking, man. they don't really want you to pay... they just don't take requests. they translate what they want to, after all it takes a lot of time and work to do it. if you were to start paying them (like if you were some rich person that just felt like paying people to have a game translated) they might consider it, but he wasn't actually making a request for money.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its not like translating is akin to opening the door for someone to a room.

It takes a TON of work and thats why most of the time people wait for OFFICIAL translations from the companies.

If you think its so easy dude translate the game you want YOURSELF!

GDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
one more question where i download the patch?

ok nvm but my enlarger.exe don't work...
when i click on it it apears and dissapear...help?

becker2384

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
So how much of the game got translated with the most recent patch? I haven't tried it since the begining thinking that I would just try it when Square released it but they still have not set a date.
cry.gif

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
At the point of the game where you kick the bandits and head to the next region, the words in the story become (numbers:more numbers)
......!

something like that, is there something i can do about?

Isaac20

Trophies
Website
kismet.exofire.net
XP
Country
United States
Well judging from what sa1amandra said, I'd guess (as far as the script goes) it's up to the first story quest.

Can't say for sure though, because I always freeze after finishing said quest. As for everything else, most is translated except for side quest descriptions.

But then again, it's been a while since I ran the editor or even played the game so I might be wrong.

Flakz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elitemem I had the same problem. All I had to do was mova all the files (ffta2 clean rom, enlarer, ppf-o-matic etc.) to a computer with more RAM. Basicaly a newer faster computer. The file size after patching is generally 110MB or 116MB
Well, my ROM still doesn't work, it's 110mb, my computer has 1024mb ram, so I don't think that's the problem.

I'm using a Slot1 Supercard BTW.

locketaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SE will never translater FFTA2? o.O I don't see the point of this translation, honestly... (I mean no flame, but I am curious)

Flakz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SE will never translater FFTA2? o.O I don't see the point of this translation, honestly... (I mean no flame, but I am curious)
Because no one knows if and when FFTA2 comes to NA. Thus, these lovely people have heard the cries of the non-japanese speaking FFTfans, and translated FFTA2 for us.

Now if only I got it working.

ivanthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkRookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So confusing on how this thing work.
wacko.gif
I finally got to work I think. I patched the ROM, but now everything has random english characters. There is no real words to read, just random letters. Sorry if question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer with the search functions of the forum. Also there is 40 page in this topic. that is alot to look thru

D

Deleted User

OP
wacko.gif
 I finally got to work I think. I patched the ROM, but now everything has random english characters. There is no real words to read, just random letters. Sorry if question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer with the search functions of the forum. Also there is 40 page in this topic. that is alot to look thru
Man you took the gibberish translation patch !

Flakz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Because no one knows if and when FFTA2 comes to NA. Thus, these lovely people have heard the cries of the non-japanese speaking FFTfans, and translated FFTA2 for us.

Now if only I got it working.

perhaps you need to update card? just suggestion >_<
Nope, firmware is the latest there is.

ivanthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif

Man you took the gibberish translation patch !

O_O well can you give us link where the good one is at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!