Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoulX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
On behalf of #FFTA2-trans team we are soon to release the next patch with very good updates.

http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...TA2_Translation

yaynds.gif
Keep on playing!

dark_sol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe how fast these guys are able to translate this game. Looks like it will done before square enix even announces a release date for the english version.

D

Deleted User

OP
just to say that I've solved the main issue with rom hacking (there was dynamic allocation of memory failing on bigger string tables, so we couldn't put big texts). And so, patch releases will be soon up. We still need to change the font, and edit some translations to make it fit into message boxes.

NoSoulX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
On behalf of the #FFTA2-trans team I'm proud to give you little teaser of what we have been doing.
Deufeufeu has been working hard in fitting fonts for english text. As the result we have these to show of the quality:

newscreen06.png
newscreen07.png

yaynds.gif
Go Team!

D

Deleted User

OP
there's an issue with the last line on small characters in the font, it's going to be fixed.

EDIT : could it be possible to have this topic sticky ? the patch is going to attract some attention...

dark_sol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking pretty damn good. I like how you guys are focusing on translating the most important things first(like laws and weapons). Should make the game fully playable. The first patch was a good start, but I was still pretty lost in regards to attacks and weapons.

01torres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can final see some fruits of my labour from the past week.
smile.gif
If you look at the last picture NoSoulX produced I did the Job description for the soldier on the second picture. I am so proud and to think this the first time I translated anything at all. But I am very surpised on how quick this is going and say a big well done the rest of the team!

NoSoulX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
laugh.gif
We are doing pretty steady progress at the moment and are still depending on your support in finding bugs in the patch.

Please, any bugs, glitches or crashes are to be reported.

yaynds.gif
Keep on Rocking!

D

Deleted User

OP
mmm NoSoulX got a bit mixed up here. He was talking of an internal release. Sorry guys
wink.gif

lob4k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how do you apply for the patch?
i already used ppf software, but it didn't work.
i'm using R4. Thanks

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^- for us slot 2 users, its a double patch... patch for Translations and patch to Play o.O (but maybe you're also using a slot 2 card?)

excellent work!

its amazing to see English text in the game
smile.gif
- some things different from FFTA, but the movement of the characters is always slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F