Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wondering which story characters can you unlock.

I already know you are able to unlock
-Cid
-Adelle
-Vaan
-Penelo
-Hurdy

I heard that Nono and/or Monblanc, Al-Cid are unlockable

Aznsolidus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No personal confirmation of nono and montblanc(doubt these) alcid i can confirm hes a hume gunner with only the Agent job. Hes got alot of abilities that benefit with females in his party and enemy females as the target.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
confirmed Frimelda (Paladin with Dual Wield Ablitlity)

To Unlock:
Do missions in the following order

Under the Weather (B4-07)
A Chill in the Night(B4-11)
Show of Strength(B4-15)
Hunted(B5-03)
Memories Forged(Recruitment) (B5-07)
The Way of the Sword(1 on 1 Battle)(B5-11)

Ryushikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Montblanc can also be gotten by getting 3 of the scion accessories, and then a mission will appear, in which he joins the group.

He starts as a Black Mage. Nono is not in the game.

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I add a question? How do you unlock the sands place (after Goug)? The path remains crossed out for me, although I have quests there.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lonewolf80 said:
May I add a question? How do you unlock the sands place (after Goug)? The path remains crossed out for me, although I have quests there.
Complete the "Drawn Bridge" quest in Goug.

Story chars, in order of recruitment, are Luso, Adelle, Cid, Hurdy, Frimelda, Penelo, Vaan, Al-Cid, Montblanc.
Only the first 4 of the list are compulsory, but you must get the others for a complete game, as they unlocks a few new quests.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Because they are busy in the real world. Marche and Ritz has died, some peopl believes they are Luso's parents, and Mewt is cleaning the library as Luso explores the wonder of Jylland

Have any of you think that FFT is located in future Jylland? There's Goug in FFT and the map looks pretty similar too. I wonder hat happens to the lands of Rozzaria and Archadia then?

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where did you get evidence that they died?

Also they cant be Luso's Parents because they have different last names, Marche´s surname is Radiuju or something like that.
Not to mention that marche is blond and Ritz had naturally colorless hair...

Time hasnt passed for real Luso, He comes back at the same moment, same music still playing on the box, same last school day, so Mewt couldnt be cleaning the library, he just got there, saw Luso sleeping and that's it
tongue.gif

It's one of the most accepted theories that FFT happens on a distant future Ivalice. Its stories mentions a time in the past when technology was more advanced, airships filled the skies, and references somewhere to some natural disaster involving a floating continent that made other races go extinct and technology to be lost.
Makes sense since you find some quite advanced mooglecraft-like machinery lost in some ruins at a given part of that game.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nicklessguy said:
Where did you get evidence that they died?

Also they cant be Luso's Parents because they have different last names, Marche´s surname is Radiuju or something like that.
Not to mention that marche is blond and Ritz had naturally colorless hair...

Time hasnt passed for real Luso, He comes back at the same moment, same music still playing on the box, same last school day, so Mewt couldnt be cleaning the library, he just got there, saw Luso sleeping and that's it
tongue.gif

It's one of the most accepted theories that FFT happens on a distant future Ivalice. Its stories mentions a time in the past when technology was more advanced, airships filled the skies, and references somewhere to some natural disaster involving a floating continent that made other races go extinct and technology to be lost.
Makes sense since you find some quite advanced mooglecraft-like machinery lost in some ruins at a given part of that game.

It's just a theory, mind you so evidence is not likely to be found, just like the theory that the entire outer space consists of Ether which was founded long ago and proved wrong by our dear astronauts (which makes another theory appears that our dear Neil Amstrong didn't actually land on the Moon).

I myself didn't actually play FFTA till the end, just a few minutes via VisualBoyAdvance, so I don't know what happens. Still, some people over in GaameFAQs believes Marche and Ritz are Luso's parents, the fact that the girl in Luso's diary pretty much resembls Ritz and Mr. Randell is there fortified their theory. Still, nobody can be so sure that whether Mr. Randell is Mewt or not, since (according to them) Marche and Ritz is Luso's parents, and Luso claimed his parents died, they say Marche and Ritz have found their eternal happiness up there.

FFXII claims The Kingdom of Dalmasca is what becomes of the mixed culture of Ordalia, Valendia, and one other cluture (apparently, I forgot). Ordalia's geographical position makes me think that Dalmasca is just north of Fluorgis. Rozzariasn Empire is located west of Dalmasca, which makes Rozzaria is just north of Loar.

If you think about it, geographical positins in FFT is Loar and Ordalia joined together. Come to think of it, what happens to Rozzaria, Dalmasca, and Archadia? Are they the Kingdoms fallen bacause of disaster in Ajora's story?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Because he's in the real world, not in Fantasy Ivalice.

Although I have to admit, maybe it's not that fantasy-based. Ancient Laws of Jylland is described with exact description of Marche's Ivalice's Judge and Law

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Raestloz said:
It's just a theory, mind you so evidence is not likely to be found, just like the theory that the entire outer space consists of Ether which was founded long ago and proved wrong by our dear astronauts (which makes another theory appears that our dear Neil Amstrong didn't actually land on the Moon).

I myself didn't actually play FFTA till the end, just a few minutes via VisualBoyAdvance, so I don't know what happens. Still, some people over in GaameFAQs believes Marche and Ritz are Luso's parents, the fact that the girl in Luso's diary pretty much resembls Ritz and Mr. Randell is there fortified their theory. Still, nobody can be so sure that whether Mr. Randell is Mewt or not, since (according to them) Marche and Ritz is Luso's parents, and Luso claimed his parents died, they say Marche and Ritz have found their eternal happiness up there.
This is an extremely forced and unlikely possibility. Obviously no one can say it's impossible, but it's surely one of the theories that makes less sense.
Mr Randell IS Mewt in FFTA2. He confirms for Luso at the end of the game that he was in Ivalice long ago as well and that's why he believes what Luso says.
There couldnt be a lot of Gran Grimoires lost in real world, these things are rare to the point of being mythcal in Ivalice, and surely Mewt didnt destroy it after he came back, its there with him, stored in his library. He had a huge passion for books in FFTA1, and working on a library seems a kinda obvious choice for him, not to mention that he looks the same, just older (that hair is unmistakable).

Luso probably got nothing to do with Marche. The families names are just different. Thats what fans want to believe and so they grab any possible argument for it, but for me, different family name = not parent. Even physicaly hes completely different from them.

And yes, FFTA1 Ivalice seems to be the same real Ivalice, but altered by the Gran Grimoire's power.
FFTA2 mentions in its history many things that connects to FFTA1, like the way how Judges acted (exactly like FFTA1) and how it was changed after some revolt (probably referring to the case of corrupt judges sidestory at the end of FFTA1).
It also mentions the power of Gran Grimoires being enough to change the world's own reality, so that pretty much explains why Ivalice changed to Mewt's desires. Not a fake Ivalice, but the real one, tweaked to Mewt's whishes with the power of the Gran Grimoire (aka Ultimate Book of Magic in FFTA2 legends, only Lezaford knows its real name). Its also stated that its lost, no one ever saw one of those in recent history, thats one more evidence (its probably missing because its not in Ivalice anymore, but in real world, in Mewt's hands). The events that happened in FFTA1 seems to be registered in FFTA2 real Ivalice, so it couldnt be only a "dream world".

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem making Al-cid appear. I've finished the game, completed A Dashing Duel and got the Elegant Letter. But he's still not appearing in Targ Wood. Is there something I've missed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    why we saying hello again for?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, the first scooby doo live action film?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's cancelled and not in the works anymore
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    im gonna binge watch metalocalypse, any tips?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty yeah in th elive action Shaggy meets a girl that introduces herself as "Mary jane" shaggy responds "thats my favorite name"
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    damn
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: damn