FFTA2 freezing problems

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Cyuss, Dec 8, 2009.

Dec 8, 2009

FFTA2 freezing problems by Cyuss at 9:26 AM (1,205 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Cyuss
    OP

Newcomer Cyuss Newbie

United States
    Every time I go to do a clan trial my game freezes right as it starts up. I have the latest loader and firmware AKAIO 1.5, and also it's AceKard2.1, I was just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this issue. Also if necessary I can provide a save file. The games name is Final Fantasy tactics advance 2 for those who don't know the acronym in the topic title, thanks.

2. felixsrg

Member felixsrg 3DS Rulz

Colombia
    I have this issue too when I activate certain codes, I don't know if your problem is the same as mine

3. Cyuss
    OP

Newcomer Cyuss Newbie

United States
    Actually, no codes are activated. Kind of frustrating to have it freeze like that, can't do some of the quests without doing those clan trials. I tried reformatting, using another rom, and i still get the same problem over and over. But that is the only time it seems to freeze up on me though.

4. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    When reporting stuff like that always include a save file with step by step instructions on how to recreate the freeze.

5. Cyuss
    OP

Newcomer Cyuss Newbie

United States
    Alright, whenever you load the game press A at Graszton, select pub. Choose clan trials, then choose General training 1 press A and accept the quest. Then leave the pub and press A on the blue arrow. After that, goto Baptiste Hill and select the red ! with A, after that it freezes. Heres the .sav file http://www.mediafire.com/?inhtzjtl2vy it pretty much seems to do this with all the clan trials so far.

6. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    Seems to be working fine for me. Try reformatting your microsd and using a fresh and up to date AKAIO.

7. Cyuss
    OP

Newcomer Cyuss Newbie

United States
    Oh wow, it actually did fix it. I guess it was cause my microsd card is small 1gb and had quite a few games on it already, but yeah that did solve the problem, thanks for the help I appreciate it.