Hacking FFTA2 freezing problems

Cyuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I go to do a clan trial my game freezes right as it starts up. I have the latest loader and firmware AKAIO 1.5, and also it's AceKard2.1, I was just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this issue. Also if necessary I can provide a save file. The games name is Final Fantasy tactics advance 2 for those who don't know the acronym in the topic title, thanks.

Cyuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, no codes are activated. Kind of frustrating to have it freeze like that, can't do some of the quests without doing those clan trials. I tried reformatting, using another rom, and i still get the same problem over and over. But that is the only time it seems to freeze up on me though.

Cyuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, whenever you load the game press A at Graszton, select pub. Choose clan trials, then choose General training 1 press A and accept the quest. Then leave the pub and press A on the blue arrow. After that, goto Baptiste Hill and select the red ! with A, after that it freezes. Heres the .sav file http://www.mediafire.com/?inhtzjtl2vy it pretty much seems to do this with all the clan trials so far.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Cyuss said:
Alright, whenever you load the game press A at Graszton, select pub. Choose clan trials, then choose General training 1 press A and accept the quest. Then leave the pub and press A on the blue arrow. After that, goto Baptiste Hill and select the red ! with A, after that it freezes. Heres the .sav file http://www.mediafire.com/?inhtzjtl2vy it pretty much seems to do this with all the clan trials so far.

Seems to be working fine for me. Try reformatting your microsd and using a fresh and up to date AKAIO.

Cyuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, it actually did fix it. I guess it was cause my microsd card is small 1gb and had quite a few games on it already, but yeah that did solve the problem, thanks for the help I appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?