Gaming FFIV i am screwed

sm1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enabled the save anywhere cheat so I save in the desert after getting the air ship so now that I restarted my game the air ship is stuck where i can't get it so word of warning to prevent anyone from doing this. The perils of flash cart decadence.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use the walk through walls(Dungeon Version) because of it's side effect it'll let you walk through mountains and onto water on the world map to access your ship.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
sm1988 said:
I enabled the save anywhere cheat so I save in the desert after getting the air ship so now that I restarted my game the air ship is stuck where i can't get it so word of warning to prevent anyone from doing this. The perils of flash cart decadence.

tough luck dude... oh and HAHA

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
sm1988 said:
I would lol at you but the same thing happened to me. I fixed it by enabling the no random battle cheat and just walked back to my airship.

otik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had same problem as the topic author - now where can i get this walk through walls cheat? Its not on my current cheat list i got off supercardcheats

Aerundel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do play the game. If you're referring to the fact that quicksave turns off the game...so what? Beats not being able to save at all when you're interrupted from playing. There's no reason to use a cheat to save every 5 steps when every dungeon has at least 1-2 savepoints already.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aerundel said:
I do play the game. If you're referring to the fact that quicksave turns off the game...so what? Beats not being able to save at all when you're interrupted from playing. There's no reason to use a cheat to save every 5 steps when every dungeon has at least 1-2 savepoints already.
There are points where you have to face 2 bosses in a row with no save points in between. I kinda figured it would be really helpful to be able to save right before a boss so you won't have to watch the dialogue again. And there aren't that many helpfully placed save points in the last dungeon, you have to teleport out occasionally just to save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1