Gaming FFCC stuck

Taziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck in FFCC at the place when you get a some kind of robot or mage I dont know, so I dont know what to do I get some seed but thats all I can't move forward, maybe because I'm using haxed rom for the thanks screen

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taziz said:
I'm stuck in FFCC at the place when you get a some kind of robot or mage I dont know, so I dont know what to do I get some seed but thats all I can't move forward, maybe because I'm using haxed rom for the thanks screen
Sounds like you're at the top of Mt. Vaal? If so, you need to pull up all the plants by pressing the "Y" button. Once you pull up the big plant in the middle, a cut-scene and a boss fight should start.

If that's not where you're stuck, maybe you could post some more information.

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also stuck on the same spot... I have tried repeatedly to use Yuke ability on the spheres but NOTHING.... Never gets the blocks to appear. I have tried doing it fast... Slow... everything... Its the same result on any of those on Mnt Vaal... Whats Wrong??

Riddle

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know what finally figured it out a while back ... I didnt know u had to actually contact the Sphere and drag to your blocks to make them appear.. Once i figured that out smooth sailing so far lol... slaps himself in the forehead..

Riddle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: just to say ok