FFCC stuck

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Taziz, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    I'm stuck in FFCC at the place when you get a some kind of robot or mage I dont know, so I dont know what to do I get some seed but thats all I can't move forward, maybe because I'm using haxed rom for the thanks screen

2. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

Oct 31, 2006
    United States
    NY
    Sounds like you're at the top of Mt. Vaal? If so, you need to pull up all the plants by pressing the "Y" button. Once you pull up the big plant in the middle, a cut-scene and a boss fight should start.

If that's not where you're stuck, maybe you could post some more information.

3. trigun0x2

trigun0x2 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    United States
    Also, when you see one of those post things, use the mage's tribal ability to unlock something.

4. Zantheo

Zantheo GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2007
    Norway
    I hate it when people thinks that Yukes are robots...

5. DarkWing

DarkWing Advanced Member

Nov 4, 2002
    United States
    JC Tenn
    I'm also stuck on the same spot... I have tried repeatedly to use Yuke ability on the spheres but NOTHING.... Never gets the blocks to appear. I have tried doing it fast... Slow... everything... Its the same result on any of those on Mnt Vaal... Whats Wrong??

Riddle

6. Kaos

Kaos Good show!

Nov 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Did you actually try dragging from the sphere to the block outline?

7. DarkWing

DarkWing Advanced Member

Nov 4, 2002
    United States
    JC Tenn
    You know what finally figured it out a while back ... I didnt know u had to actually contact the Sphere and drag to your blocks to make them appear.. Once i figured that out smooth sailing so far lol... slaps himself in the forehead..

Riddle