mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
so my charactered learned this skill called Magic Stack 3, and the description says that i should be able to stack 3 target rings. however, i can only stack 2 and the magic will release itself, am i doing something wrong? how do i stack 3?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mixinluv2u said:
so my charactered learned this skill called Magic Stack 3, and the description says that i should be able to stack 3 target rings. however, i can only stack 2 and the magic will release itself, am i doing something wrong? how do i stack 3?
Stacking magic and locking the ring are two different abilities. Magic stacking is referring to the ability to stack the effects of the magic. Ring lock allows you to press the "L" shoulder button to keep a magic ring in place.

For example, if you stack 2 fire magics on top of each other, it will produce a stronger fire spell with a bigger damage radius. Stacking 2 raise magics brings back and ally with full heath, etc. You can also stack magic of different types to produce other status altering magic like haste, slow.

Magic Stack 3 just means you have the ability to produce 3rd level magic spells. But in order to accomplish it at this point, you would need a magic ring from a partner.

Depending on what race you are playing as, you will eventually gain the ability to lock more than one magic ring. I think Selkies can eventually lock 2 rings, and Yukes can eventually lock 3.

Hope that helps. I'm not that great with magic. I just like to shoot people.
wink.gif

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
coooooool, thanks Szyslak i guess that explains it. although i wish they explained it more clearly in game.

i am playing as a Yuke so i will wait until i can lock more rings or get one of my partners to help me do level 3s i suppose. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared