FF7 fanboys take note

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening GBAtemp. I've realised that all my blogs seem to be pretty negative in tone, mostly about how it sucks being poor when FFXIII is due out in less than 24 hours, so here's something a little more positive to even things out.

To cut a long story short, I was talking with some friends a while ago, just after the release of FF7 Advent Children Complete on Blu-ray. We got to discussing the film 'cause we're all big FF7 nuts (no flaming, leave the childish behaviour in 4chan where it belongs) and the debate as to whether Cloud should have ended up with Tifa or Aeris got kinda heated. Ended up becoming a full-fledged flame war. One of my companions decided to be a total female stereotype and demanded that if I knew so much about how things would pan out after the story was finished, why don't I write a fan fic detailing how it all ends? Whether Cloud ends up with Tifa, where Denzel fits into it all, whether Aeris ever comes back, etc.

So I did.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5799930/1/Fina...ntasy_7_Requiem

It's a WIP upload at the moment, only the first four chapters are up. Warning. The story contains graphic adult content of many varieties. You've been warned so no belly-aching once I get round to uploading the infamous chapter 7. In my original write it was a very sweet moment between Cloud and Tifa where they profess their love for each other. Then my friend Kai got hold of it and decided it wasn't quite steamy enough. So he rewrote it. And while it's certainly more graphic than my original version, I have to say his actually does work better than mine, so it's staying that way.

Anyway, take a look if you wish. I welcome feedback so long as it is presented in a civilised manner. Any mistakes I make, feel free to tell me, it's the only way I'll learn and achieve perfection in my work. Also please don't jump to conclusions based on what you can read right now. Trust me, you ain't seen nothin' yet. These first few chapters are kinda slow (be fair, the fight scene in chapter 2 wasn't even in the original write, I added it in this time for a little more action) but they're necessary setup for what will eventually become a pretty good story. It's actualy damn near finished, I'm just making adjustments to the later chapters right now. They'll be uploaded shortly.

Enjoy
smile.gif

PS: The title was strictly for the WIP version but I've yet to think up a better one. Suggestions are welcomed.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's what happened between the game and Advent Children (based on what i remember of the movie since I lost my DVD)

Cloud and Tifa set up a courier business (which has little success judging by the fact that Cloud is never shown delivering anything) and Cloud spends 2 years(?) being emo about the events in the game where he killed many, found out he was a failed clone and that his whole persona had been a sham. As a result he avoids any and all relationships as he still pines for Aeris (Yes, I say Aeris fuck the fact that it was a mistranslation Aerith just sounds like you have a lisp)

Basically: Between FF7 and AC jack-shit happened

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This I know. My story is set after Dirge of Cerberus, roughly four years after the original game. The ending to DOC is still a little ambiguous and while it's heavily implied that Cloud and Tifa eventually get together (she's wearing his wolf ring on her engagement finger in ACC if you look closely) it's never actually shown. I decided it was time for the truth to be revealed. It'll piss the fanboys off since I make some pretty tough decisions in this story, but you can't please everyone. I did my best.

Also for anyone reading the story you'll begin to notice that I added in a few extra characters. They're actually cameos of my friends who have helped me over the years. My friend Kai is in chapter 5, the blonde in chapter 3 is sort of a cameo (it's complicated, wait til the end), even I'm in there somewhere. My way of saying thanks to them for their help. The blonde is actually based on the girl who used to be my proof reader.

Anyway, I'll upload a new chapter or two later tonight if you're lucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow