nicos08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm at the second dungeon where there is two activated things but when I cast blizza on one and fire on the other the first one closed ... I'm too slow
sleep.gif

Plz help me and tell me how to do ^^

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've ended the first dungeon and i went to the second city(where there are guards in 3 gates) what am i suppose to do to get to the second dungeon? =]

for that part talk to everyone in town as you do the clock will strike 1,2,3 o clock after the 3rd one head back to the main part of town the next dungeon should be open

I'm at the second dungeon where there is two activated things but when I cast blizza on one and fire on the other the first one closed ... I'm too slow
sleep.gif

Plz help me and tell me how to do ^^

your problem is quite easy anyways as you are casting the blue orb, ice, blizzard w/e you call it hit L then use the fire orb on the other one then after hit L again the blue one should go off opening the gate

matthewn4444

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got to a new dungeon and got my 3rd character.
i kinda dont like switching around though.. it feels like mario and luigi rpg for GBA
where you have to switch around to solve puzzles and stuff.

i prefer using the main character to slash the hell out of enemies.

Where did you go after saving the Yuke(?) from the top of the ice mountain? I can't find anything to unlock the 2 locked routes out of the (previously completely guarded) town, nor anything extra in the prior dungeons.

Also, has anyone worked out what the scrolls and pots/bags in your inventory are all about?

You got to go to the second town and talk to the two guards at the top of the village. Cutscene. Leave and there is the forest dugeon.

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
any1 know how to get across to the exit at the fire dungeon that the king i think leads you to? the pot can make wings but i dont kno how to make it fly

n/m i got it

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if its the fish boss i suggest you use the archer and just spawm his arrow attack until the fish dies be sure to heal hp and sp(if ur using his "R" or holding A attack) often

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im stuck at the point where you find these geysers that spit orbs.
i think you have to match the correct one ans cook em in the pot, but i have no clue what colors i should mix

matthewn4444

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice earlier. At the fire dugeon, there are blue foot (i think) sqaures, I'm wondering how they work, I think its high jump but how does it work?

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
change into your 4th party member and have her use R, then use one character to jump on top of it ull be transported up

w00t i finally beat the game!!!!(or at least i think credits rolling lol) if you guys got any questions ask away

Spiridow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I am stuck in the dungeon after the one with the fish boss. I mean the one in which there are both lava and ice. I don't know how to activate that strange pannel with an icon on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment