Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to point out that not enjoying a small sector of a country's culture does not make you "xenophobic".

I can't say I enjoy any music that comes out of, I dunno, France. But that doesn't make me xenophobic towards France, it just means I don't like their music.

Culture is a shit load more than gaming. Music, fashion, religion, all this stuff factors in, a lot more than gaming does.

So maybe we're all exaggerating by saying he's "xenophobic" rather than "has a shit taste in games".
I couldn't agree more. Although it's no surprise considering most of GBAtemp only likes games from Japan.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
And to all those bi***ing about Japanese games being unoriginal/boring, etc, what about the two million Call of Duty or Battlefield FPS games that are released every year? We all know they're all about WWII, some generic war against aliens or have some run of the mill post-apocalyptic storyline. And this xenophobic Fez guy? He can sod off.
DlkWam.jpg

i.e. any game based on the Sengoku/Dynasty periods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm