ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think that would be the 00 to the side of it.
...or that one is the hair accessory, and the one i have highlighted is facial features, ack. Whichever is which.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that would be the 00 to the side of it.
...or that one is the hair accessory, and the one i have highlighted is facial features, ack. Whichever is which.
That's fine. I'll do some testing on that when I get the chance.

I love this! i have been using for a about a week now and it works like a charm! I do have a question though. Would it be possible to have a feature that completely fills up the convoy? Like put 99 of every item?
I'm sure a feature like that could be implemented but the creator hasn't worked on this in sometime as he's quite busy in real life.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Zyteus

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
...So, just a bit of random progress of generic Wolfskin thing-- I looked into the game's files and found that the Wolfskin's hood is actually part of the enemy only model, and not a seperate accessory like the Kitsune hood is. Meaning a proper generic Wolfskin can't happen without romhacking. Noooes ;_;

Zyteus

Dredgen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fine. I'll do some testing on that when I get the chance.

I'm sure a feature like that could be implemented but the creator hasn't worked on this in sometime as he's quite busy in real life.
He hasn't? Oh well. Guess it's back to putting everything manually again!

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What should i put as the caps?
09 08 14 10 07 10 10 This is the one I use. IIRC I took the max number of statues for each stat in Rev and added +2 assuming that Boon/Bane statues were included. Feel free to correct me if Im off. Numbers look to be fine for me. You know where to put em ;) A friendly reminder to not mess with HP

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
09 08 14 10 07 10 10 This is the one I use. IIRC I took the max number of statues for each stat in Rev and added +2 assuming that Boon/Bane statues were included. Feel free to correct me if Im off. Numbers look to be fine for me. You know where to put em ;) A friendly reminder to not mess with HP
Edit that stat cap the same way?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone provide an easy to understand guide on the statue caps and whatever details are needed for them so that I can easily copy+paste it into the guide I'll up making? I found posts on the statue caps but I just want something a little more put together and easier to understand.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Bioren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I play online If I use "cap all stats" buttom?
Do I need to change the eternal seals, level, internal LV and EXP too?
Will I be banned?

Reactions: Zyteus

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As long as I know yes you can.
Be careful with level. Maximum allowed level online is 80 or 99 (I am not sure). A tip for 5he enernal seals,
First set your level to max (999 te program will handle the max), then keep decreasing eternal seals until you got an allowed level.

As long you didn't hex edit the stat caps, the "cap all stats" button wouldn't harm.

@ToxicHD345:

How did you change Cammila's hair color? Does it works on every 1st gen characters like a black haired Marx? Can you use them in PvsP battles?
Does the hair colors looking good in cutscenes, treehouse,...?

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you upload the save files?
I don't think it's a save file they're editing. The only way to edit 1st gen hair colors is by rom hacking to change their AID.
Did someone know how to modify hair color for Private Quarter Conversation ?
For child characters, just change their mothers hair color so that it changes in the live2D model. For 1st gen characters, you'll have to make an actual live2D edit. DeathChaos has a tutorial on it on tumblr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo