ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Roxas1312: You downloaded the source code. Grab the latest "FEFTwiddler-0.13.0.zip" file here instead: https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases

@Various commenters: Importing and exporting units is planned for the next release. Probably won't be for another week or so though since I've been spending most of my spare time on other stuff lately.

Last edited by Soaprman,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Roxas1312: You downloaded the source code. Grab the latest zip file here instead: https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases

@Various commenters: Importing and exporting units is planned for the next release. Probably won't be for another week or so though since I've been spending most of my spare time on other stuff lately.
Cool! That feature will be really helpful. I know many people have multiple saves and want to move units between them.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now, here's another question: If I for example change another female to fighter, will they look like Charlotte just with another head? Or are certain animations locked to individual characters?

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, here's another question: If I for example change another female to fighter, will they look like Charlotte just with another head? Or are certain animations locked to individual characters?
they'll have the generic female fighter animations. Charlotte has special animations that you can hack onto your units.

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after a few days of testing, im still having an issue where units with high stats give me an error.
Full list
Ignatius: Def 54
Benny: Def 53
Effie: Atk 50
Arthur: Atk 50
Keaton: My exception telling me something is wrong, highest stat is 48, matching my shiro, who still works
Charolette: Atk 52
Both Ikes: Atk 50 (raised one Ike over the last 2 days)
Velouria: Atk 49
only other thing i can see is each of them have Aether, but that shouldn't be an issue, since i got Aether legitamently
EDIT: Went online with no weapons, no skills, and the game still failed to connect, i've never touched Benny ever with the editor so i'm very confused, lol
FIGURED OUT MY ISSUE!!!!! lowered each stat by one and re maxed them and it recalibrated everything, all units work

Last edited by L Squared,

Ringlet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know where I can find a list of hex values for units?
Here.
Do note that some of the character names don't match up with the names in the U.S. release (Kaden being Nishiki, Keaton being Flannel, etc.), but the Amiibo units are at the bottom of the list.

Edit: oops I can't read and didn't realize this was answered.

Last edited by Ringlet,

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh, odd. I'm getting this error now, even though I haven't done anything different. What happened?
gpmRDg4.png

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Starmytes: I don't know a whole lot about the My Castle stuff. I might add editing for it someday, but I'd have to research the data first, which is a lot of work I'm not sure I'm up for right now.

@iisilver: I have an open issue about that error occurring when an item in the convoy has more than its maximum number of uses. Your issue is probably that. Putting the convoy items with more than their max uses into units' inventories will work as a short-term workaround.

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Starmytes: I don't know a whole lot about the My Castle stuff. I might add editing for it someday, but I'd have to research the data first, which is a lot of work I'm not sure I'm up for right now.

@iisilver: I have an open issue about that error occurring when an item in the convoy has more than its maximum number of uses. Your issue is probably that. Putting the convoy items with more than their max uses into units' inventories will work as a short-term workaround.
ooh I see! Thanks!

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Soaprman no worries, I was hoping you'd know. IDK where the "my castle" stuff is located either. xD

I actually know where the data is for the most part... I actually got lucky with an edit one time and unlocked all the level 3 statues on my save (including having them already paid for (I posted earlier in this thread about what I did)). Doing the editing programatically requires more understanding than I've bothered to achieve, though. Maybe one day!

@Soaprman Thanks for help me :3, one more question, How do the global data in the feftwiddler?

Just open a Global save instead of a Chapter save. There's just the one "Global data" tab of options. I probably won't add much (if anything) else to that tab, since the global save doesn't actually hold a whole lot... just unlocks and logbook, mostly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y