ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did a quick search for "path" in this thread but didn't find what I'm looking for so please bear with me if I ask something that was asked before, I couldn't find it:
In the special edition of the game you have extra save slots for the different paths you can take. But it seems with the save editor you can only edit the first one. Is there some work around I don't know of or is it just not supported?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a quick search for "path" in this thread but didn't find what I'm looking for so please bear with me if I ask something that was asked before, I couldn't find it:
In the special edition of the game you have extra save slots for the different paths you can take. But it seems with the save editor you can only edit the first one. Is there some work around I don't know of or is it just not supported?
The editor can edit any save slot file you throw at it, regardless of path.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The editor can edit any save slot file you throw at it, regardless of path.
That's good, but how? I extract my savegame and get four files: Global, Chapter0, Ranking and some other file I can't remember. Loading Chapter0 will just load the first save slot and I don't see any option in the editor to swap what is loaded.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's good, but how? I extract my savegame and get four files: Global, Chapter0, Ranking and some other file I can't remember. Loading Chapter0 will just load the first save slot and I don't see any option in the editor to swap what is loaded.
Chapter0 is the first save slot. Chapter1 is the second, etc. Extra Data saves can be edited as well, but you must dump extra data to get them.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Chapter0 is the first save slot. Chapter1 is the second, etc. Extra Data saves can be edited as well, but you must dump extra data to get them.
Yeah I'm not getting Chapter1 and Chapter 2 then. And it won't let me dump ExtData for Fates in JKSM. Savedatafiler has no ExtData for the title ID of the Fates Special Edition either. I can only extract the normal savedata and that gives me Chapter0, Global, Rating & Exchange.

Last edited by iwabo,

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm not getting Chapter1 and Chapter 2 then. And it won't let me dump ExtData for Fates in JKSM. Savedatafiler has no ExtData for the title ID of the Fates Special Edition either. I can only extract the normal savedata and that gives me Chapter0, Global, Rating & Exchange.
When you open your game, do you see three files on the FIRST set of slots. Regardless of what order you made them, they have to be on the first "page" to be extracted without using extra data.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When you open your game, do you see three files on the FIRST set of slots. Regardless of what order you made them, they have to be on the first "page" to be extracted without using extra data.
Yes that's what I'm saying, they are not there, I'm using the extra save slots not the regular ones. That's really weird those slots behave so differently.

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys! I have a question. If I have Yukimura or Izana without card and shield on Revelations (because can't be possible recruit) I can get bannished?

Pichi-Hime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit the bitflags that allow characters to wield divine weapons on characters that normally don't have them? Like making Camila able to wield Bolverk, or Kana use the Yato?

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just move them to the first 3
They are easier to work with
I can't, all slots are taken with different playthroughs. Those extra slots they added for the special edition exist for a reason lol. What's the limitation that keeps those extra slots from being exportable?

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't, all slots are taken with different playthroughs. Those extra slots they added for the special edition exist for a reason lol. What's the limitation that keeps those extra slots from being exportable?
They are stored seperately from the other saves. And they are exportable. I just don't know how (haven't had a reason to)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c