Country
France

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you give me your Selena, please? X_X

Thanks friend. I'm playing on Phoenix Mode (don't call me a noob, I'm playing FE since Blazing Sword but with cheats... OK, I'm a noob) but if you don't talk with sons on Phoenix Mode, they dies forever
I did on the last page.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. If I put a character, for example, Mitama with Felicia and Azama, when Felicia was married with my avatar, I can have problems on my savegame?
I'm not entirely sure how that works. You could try putting the checkmark next to the Recruited option, under the Einherjar option and above the Supports box. That way she can't have supports with anyone and it, hopefully, won't interfere with Felicia being married to your avatar.

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not entirely sure how that works. You could try putting the checkmark next to the Recruited option, under the Einherjar option and above the Supports box. That way she can't have supports with anyone and it, hopefully, won't interfere with Felicia being married to your avatar.

Thanks. And how I can get Witch avatar? I see on Fire Emblem editor but I don't remember on the game...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. And how I can get Witch avatar? I see on Fire Emblem editor but I don't remember on the game...
Witch is a female-only class, so unless your avatar is female or you're playing with the Fates same-sex expanded patch, you can't get Witch on your avatar unless you recruited an avatar that was a Witch. In-game, you use the Witch's Mark DLC item.

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Witch is a female-only class, so unless your avatar is female or you're playing with the Fates same-sex expanded patch, you can't get Witch on your avatar unless you recruited an avatar that was a Witch. In-game, you use the Witch's Mark DLC item.

And how I can recruit a Witch? I ended the three paths and I don't remember

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deathchaos did create a bit of custom dlc that allows for a generic witch (similar to the ones from the Witch's Trial) to be recruitable.
And if they don't have a CFW, they can use my Corrin.

And how I can recruit a Witch? I ended the three paths and I don't remember
You can use this editor to import a Witch or find a My Castle that has a Witch. You can have my Witch Corrin. I believe I've changed everything needed to change. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Attachments

• Witch Corrin.zip
    378 bytes · Views: 188

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And if they don't have a CFW, they can use my Corrin.

You can use this editor to import a Witch or find a My Castle that has a Witch. You can have my Witch Corrin. I believe I've changed everything needed to change. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

For now I don't need because I put Witch job with FEFTwiddler on Mitama, hahaha, but thanks friend :)

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc