ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a CFW 3ds apart from my n3ds ofw
cant I just import my save to my CFW 3ds, get the hacked DLC characters like Mikoto and Garon then just import that save to my 3ds? I can test right now
No, you also need to inject the extdata because the DLC characters are stored in the extdata.

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i need someone to confirm something for me. If i were to take my Avatar from one file (Inori is her name) and place it into my main File (Avatar's name is Sean) what could i and couldn't i do with it? Like if i took off the blue shield and Enharjar flags would i be shadow banned? Cause i want to take a Female MU and a Male Kana and bring them over, whilst keeping their voice cut ins for skills/crits

fujinhildr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, i need someone to confirm something for me. If i were to take my Avatar from one file (Inori is her name) and place it into my main File (Avatar's name is Sean) what could i and couldn't i do with it? Like if i took off the blue shield and Enharjar flags would i be shadow banned? Cause i want to take a Female MU and a Male Kana and bring them over, whilst keeping their voice cut ins for skills/crits
This is totally doable. I've had both genders of Avatars and Kannas without the Einherjar and shield flags in my online team for the longest time, with no issues! Just make sure your "main" Avatar is always higher on the roster list when you reload the file.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to increase the stats of the castle defence units (stoneborn and puppets) with just save editing?

Also is they any PAL users that can check my castle for me? I started playing Fates again but I may have gotten my castle shadowbanned.

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having this problem for a while that sometimes stats won't change when I edit them to be higher or lower. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

dragoslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Windows: You click on the .exe after extracting the zip file.

Can't tell you about Mac computers because I don't have one.

I don't see an exe....I see cs files and I have no idea how to open those. I downloaded from the link and there is no exe in my zip file at least not in the first set of files, maybe in a sub folder Idk.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you were right. Thank you. I basically gotten everything through regular playing and going online for skills etc. How do you add amiibo characters with this editor?
1. First download the .zip attached to this post and extract it.
2. Open FEFTwiddler and go to File -> Open File to open your save file.
3. Go to the Unit Viewer tab and find the Import Unit button underneath your Unit list. Click it.
4. Find where you extracted the amiibo units and import the .fe14unit files, 1 by 1.
5. Save your changes with File -> Save File.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: dragoslayer

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 0.18.0 is released! https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases/tag/0.18.0

It's a new update! Didn't expect that, didja?

I finally got around to adding some mostly time travel-related stuff that I always wanted to add.

This doesn't mean I'll be updating this regularly again, of course, so don't get your hopes up for other features now!

Use all of these things at your own risk! We're in wacky land now.

• Add: You can now unplay chapters and paralogues in the new "game progress" tab! Keep in mind that just like in real life, time travel may cause some weird things to happen.
  • Add: You can now unlock amiibo chapters in the game progress tab! This should work exactly the same as if you scanned them in on your own. You'll still have to play the chapter to recruit the units.
  • Add: You can now edit Map saves! No special functionality is added for them, but it might make it easier to make quick changes.
  • Add: A megacheat that unlocks all buildings and statues and even pays for them so you can build them for free! In case you want all 22 materials in one castle.
  • Fix: FEFTwiddler no longer barfs on files where Corrin's name is 12 characters long.
  • Maybe other stuff? I dunno, it's been a while.
By the way, in case anyone was wondering about Shadows of Valentia, my official statement is that I have no plans to do anything with it. However, my lean-in-and-talk-kinda-quietly statement is that I'll probably end up making at least a support unlocker for global saves. Stay tuned, but not too tuned!

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so i haven't tried installing homebrew before, but if i go into "Initialize Save Data" what does it do? I really don't want to screw this up and brick my only 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.