Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
once again, I failed this year at school and have to drop down.

It sucks... all my friends were on that school. I wouldn't even care being bullied in school breaks because my friends were also there... (being bullied too xD)

I already told my dad (he saidno big deal, thankfully), but I am just too afraid to tell my mom. I think she'll get pretty pissed like "How could this happen?" or "This is why you shouldn't spend so much time in your room with your computer.". she's the one who constantly tells me to go to my room. what the hell am I supposed to do here? it's a tiny room, my bed barely fits and my computer is under it. I have my bookshelf for schoolbooks on the other side but that's it. that's my room. I can barely walk through my door without bumping my head on my bed(its on of those top bed bottom bureau thingys, dunno its english name.)

But yeah. I just needed a place to get this out of my head, now I can finally relax for a while. thanks for reading. and if you didn't, the topic title should be enough.

UPDATE: Mom got home and was soooo pissed... guess I got no life from this moment on :'(

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heh, my mom was pissed too when I dropped from 2HAVO to 3GT.
tongue.gif

Me, I didn't care that much. Mostly about the fact that I left some cool people behind, but, that's life I guess; I just went on with mine and I've met some other cool people this school year anyway.
Mind you, I also left some less cools persons behind and I don't mind that at all. Sure, I've met less cool people this year too, but they seem to be at least a bit better than those from previous year.
Am I making sense at all?
unsure.gif

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
heh, you did HAVO too? lol
tongue.gif

anyway, she seems to have all forgot about her anger, and now she supports me...

she reaaally is a mystery.

Also, I talked to some teachers and I may be able to go to MBO next year, it seems I missed quite a few things this year xD

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn that sucks. This reminds me of when I was in college. In my first year, I had awesome marks for courseworks in the first semester. When the second semester came, I just lost motivation and started bunking college. I bunked off for a whole month, missing a lot of classes and work. I managed to get back because my mum saw the letter from college concerning my attendance. After a lengthy discussion with my mum, I finally got back to going to college again, but I was really, really behind. I managed to catch up on most of them but I came up too short for 2 components. It felt like a kick in the nuts when the teachers told me that I've failed because I haven't submitted enough work. Luckily, they re-evaluated (I got a friggin' A* in one and an average of B on all courseworks I've done. I also got the highest marks in class) and gave me a chance by letting me re-submit the following year. The next year, I had a smooth college life
smile.gif

tl;dr - I lost motivation, bunked off college near the end, got back on track, almost failed the year, was given a second chance by letting me resubmit work the following year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: