1. AnimeFurry

OP AnimeFurry Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So i recently switched from the old 8GB micro sd card to a brand new, 1TB micro sd card. I had done the Full Format to Fat32 so the DS could handle it (I'm using the New 3DS XL)

I've gotten all the cias installed, including PKSM and Pokemon Rumble World

Now it won't install any cias. I've grabbed Pokemon Ultra Sun from various different websites as the 3dscia website is down for me.

Has been for a bit. I dont know if it was taken down or not. But i really need help. And I know i have enough room. I even tried doing a 3ds to cia convert. It would not work!

PLEASE HELP!

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Australia
    Sounds like your SD card is fake or dying. Test it by following https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows) (there are links for Mac and Linux there as well if you aren't using a windows pc).

If you get any errors at all (which I think is likely from what you've described) you should ask for a refund from wherever you bought the card, and get a new one from a brick and mortar store or online from a store with a good reputation (not just some random online storefront). Avoid ebay and Amazon third party sellers like the plague.

If you don't get any errors, then we will troubleshoot other things like not having formatted the card correctly or you accidentally turning off file extensions on your pc so you are attempting to install game.zip.cia for example.

Last edited by Quantumcat, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Do what QuantumCat said, but also, how much did you pay for it?

4. AnimeFurry

OP AnimeFurry Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've done the test thing before and i got no errors. And to answer your question. I paid a little over 40 bucks on amazon. Mainly cause it came in a small bundle

5. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I think i can't help you then. Good luck!

6. Quantumcat

Australia
    Can you do it again and show the screenshot showing no errors? Don't forget the very important step of moving everything off the card and doing the test when it is empty.

7. TurdPooCharger

United States
    Last edited by TurdPooCharger, Feb 17, 2020
    Quantumcat and Stealphie like this.
  8. Quantumcat

Australia
    If that's the one, even if you can't tell already it must be fake due to the price you can tell by the reviews on the seller:

TurdPooCharger likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - install, anymore,