FBI SysNAND Injection Error?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by KishibeAntto, Dec 28, 2016.

1. KishibeAntto
    OP

KishibeAntto Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2016
    United States
    When I follow the steps on here to inject FBI to my SysNAND, I follow the steps by dumping via Decrypt9, putting the hs.app into the input folder and the FBI.cia in the same folder, running go.bat, etc and injecting back into the app.

Am I doing something wrong? It says that everything went through just fine, but when I run Health and Safety on SysNAND, it just boots the regular program.

BTW, Running 3ds SysNAND 9.2/EmuNAND 11.x

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You should really switch to a9lh and forget the emuNAND/sysNAND setup. This will also fix your injection issues. Just follow this guide to get started: http://3ds.guide/. You'll also be able to move your emuNAND contents to your sysNAND afterwards and be running a full CFW sysNAND afterwards with no need for an emuNAND.

3. KishibeAntto
    OP

KishibeAntto Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2016
    United States
    Is it really that much better? I'll look into it right now.

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Yes it is, imo. If you want to play with DSiware/GBA games, you only have to install them on one NAND rather than both. And you don't have to worry about accidentally updating your sysNAND and ruining your chances of getting CFW up and running again.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Dec 28, 2016
  5. SirByte

SirByte GBAtemp Fan

Dec 30, 2012
    Canada
    I'm using 11.2.0-35U (USA) for SysNAND and 11.2.0-35E (EU) region-changed EmuNAND. This way European .cias work 100% including manual.