- Titles
- Pending Titles
- Tickets
- Ext Save Data
- System Save Data
- TitleDB
- Remote Install
- Update

I'm not understanding anything so, can you please explain me what are they for?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by ,

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- CTR NAND - Lets you view the 3DS Filesystem on the NAND
- TWL NAND - Lets you view the DSi Filesystem on the NAND
- TWL Photos - Where the DSi Photos are stored (some DSi games may save their photos there)
- TWL Sound - Where the DSi Sound Recordings are stored (some DSi games may save their Audio Recordings there)
- Dump NAND - Makes a copy of your 3DS Entire NAND and saves it as NAND.BIN on your SD card (can be up to 1.2gb in size)
- Titles - Let you View a list of ALL the titles (i.e games / updates / dlc etc) installed on your 3DS SD Card and NAND
- Pending Titles - Unsure, suppose its Titles that are currently downloading? or are in the process of being installed?
- Tickets - Lets you view ALL the TitleIDs of the tickets that are installed on your 3DS
- Ext Save Data - Lets you view the 'Extra Save Data' files some games will create on the SD card
- System Save Data - Lets you view the Save files stored on the NAND (e.g The 'System Settings' save is stored in here)
- TitleDB - Connects to TitleDB and Shows a list of all the Homebrew you can install as a CIA (Arm9LoaderHax + Custom Firmware is required)
- Remote Install - Lets you install a CIA using a QR code or Install A CIA hosted on your computer (search for 'miltoncandelero Boop' to find the program)
- Update - Updates the FBI CIA that is installed on your 3DS 'Home Menu' (If you've injected FBI into Health and Safety Icon using A9LH, you will get a new FBI icon)

edit: formatting

Last edited by c4388354,
D

Deleted User

OP
- CTR NAND - Lets you view the 3DS Filesystem on the NAND
- TWL NAND - Lets you view the DSi Filesystem on the NAND
- TWL Photos - Where the DSi Photos are stored (some DSi games may save their photos there)
- TWL Sound - Where the DSi Sound Recordings are stored (some DSi games may save their Audio Recordings there)
- Dump NAND - Makes a copy of your 3DS Entire NAND and saves it as NAND.BIN on your SD card (can be up to 1.2gb in size)
- Titles - Let you View a list of ALL the titles (i.e games / updates / dlc etc) installed on your 3DS SD Card and NAND
- Pending Titles - Unsure, suppose its Titles that are currently downloading? or are in the process of being installed?
- Tickets - Lets you view ALL the TitleIDs of the tickets that are installed on your 3DS
- Ext Save Data - Lets you view the 'Extra Save Data' files some games will create on the SD card
- System Save Data - Lets you view the Save files stored on the NAND (e.g The 'System Settings' save is stored in here)
- TitleDB - Connects to TitleDB and Shows a list of all the Homebrew you can install as a CIA (Arm9LoaderHax + Custom Firmware is required)
- Remote Install - Lets you install a CIA using a QR code or Install A CIA hosted on your computer (search for 'miltoncandelero Boop' to find the program)
- Update - Updates the FBI CIA that is installed on your 3DS 'Home Menu' (If you've injected FBI into Health and Safety Icon using A9LH, you will get a new FBI icon)

edit: formatting
Thank you very much! I really appreciate this : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast