FBI Sections

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Stefano3, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Stefano3
    OP

Stefano3 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2016
    Italy
    I was going to install a CIA, then I saw in FBI all these sections:

- CTR NAND
    - TWL NAND
    - TWL Photos
    - TWL Sound
    - Dump NAND
    - Titles
    - Pending Titles
    - Tickets
    - Ext Save Data
    - System Save Data
    - TitleDB
    - Remote Install
    - Update

I'm not understanding anything so, can you please explain me what are they for?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by Stefano3, Jan 2, 2017
  2. c4388354

c4388354 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2015
    United States
    - CTR NAND - Lets you view the 3DS Filesystem on the NAND
    - TWL NAND - Lets you view the DSi Filesystem on the NAND
    - TWL Photos - Where the DSi Photos are stored (some DSi games may save their photos there)
    - TWL Sound - Where the DSi Sound Recordings are stored (some DSi games may save their Audio Recordings there)
    - Dump NAND - Makes a copy of your 3DS Entire NAND and saves it as NAND.BIN on your SD card (can be up to 1.2gb in size)
    - Titles - Let you View a list of ALL the titles (i.e games / updates / dlc etc) installed on your 3DS SD Card and NAND
    - Pending Titles - Unsure, suppose its Titles that are currently downloading? or are in the process of being installed?
    - Tickets - Lets you view ALL the TitleIDs of the tickets that are installed on your 3DS
    - Ext Save Data - Lets you view the 'Extra Save Data' files some games will create on the SD card
    - System Save Data - Lets you view the Save files stored on the NAND (e.g The 'System Settings' save is stored in here)
    - TitleDB - Connects to TitleDB and Shows a list of all the Homebrew you can install as a CIA (Arm9LoaderHax + Custom Firmware is required)
    - Remote Install - Lets you install a CIA using a QR code or Install A CIA hosted on your computer (search for 'miltoncandelero Boop' to find the program)
    - Update - Updates the FBI CIA that is installed on your 3DS 'Home Menu' (If you've injected FBI into Health and Safety Icon using A9LH, you will get a new FBI icon)

edit: formatting

Last edited by c4388354, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Stefano3
    OP

Stefano3 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you very much! I really appreciate this : )