Hacking FBI being funky need help

Ksparlor94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason when I go to install a Cia with Fbi the install speed is around 1.35 MiB/s for about half the install but then for some reason after it hits 50-75% the install speed drops and stays at 20 KiB/s and It becomes unbearably slow its only started doing this today I installed a game last night just fine

My sd card is a 64gig sansdisk micro sd ultra plus inside a sd card adapter (its a legit one)
I'm on a CFW O3ds on 11.4.0-37U
I'm very much a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff so any help would be very appreciated
I've tried reformatting my sd abd it didn't fix it

Ksparlor94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the o3ds is slow at processing and if its bigger than 32GB it takes long installing times, plus having the adapter.

I understand that but its been fine for the past few months staying at around 1.30Mib/s I just don't see why today it started to drop and stay at 20Kib/s for the rest of the install

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the o3ds is slow at processing and if its bigger than 32GB it takes long installing times, plus having the adapter.
To the contrary, the adapter Dosent affect the speed, just makes it less stable.
The speed drop is there for bigger sd cards, but it's barley noticeable

I understand that but its been fine for the past few months staying at around 1.30Mib/s I just don't see why today it started to drop and stay at 20Kib/s for the rest of the install

Speaking from personal expirience, it's the SD card. It's faulty

Last edited by Sketchy1,
Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?