Hacking Help! My o3ds keeps on crashing with numerous homebrew! an exception occured arm 11 (core o) data abort translation - section / page

Sgheist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, im having a lot of trouble with my o3ds lately.

pictures are here

Often when i try to do different things in applications my o3ds gives me an arm 11 error.

Thirdtube
When i scroll a bit through the translated captions on videos it makes me crash. (see pic 1 and 2)

wumiibo
when i go into wumiibo helper i and try to press generate amiibos for game, it crashes my system (see pic 3 and 4)

visualization of sorting algorithms
When i press the exit option it crashes, it does not crash if i try to exit it through the home button and closing it. (pic 5 and 6)

Ive also had universal updater crash on me while i was downloading twillight menu++. It happened while i was using the search bar while it was downloading. and then it crashed (i dont have a picture of the error) After the reboot it was on my homescreen, (still gift wrapped) but i did not open it, i just deleted it through, system settings - data management - nintendo 3ds - software. And NOT through fbi. (this was my first error, but it was also pretty much the first thing i downloaded to my 3ds, (except gtcp7) and some 3ds cartridges through godmode9.

Search bar in question is pic 7

im not too tech savvy, but ive tried to reformat my sd-card again with gui format (not quick format) and the used h2testw to verify and write (no errors found) and the reformatting it yet again, but that did not seem to help.

I -think- its only happened to things ive downloaded through universal updater, but im not 100% sure.
Any help would be appreciated! im starting to get frustrated, is this common? Is it just the applications that have bugs in them?

I have luma 11.0 installed. and ive only modded my 3ds like 10 days ago. Sorry if this has already been asked before.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thirdtube
When i scroll a bit through the translated captions on videos it makes me crash. (see pic 1 and 2)
I'm also getting the same problems whenever I try to watch a video in a lower resolution.

Reactions: Sgheist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.