I don't know what I like about this book so much , but I highly reccomend. https://www.amazon.com/Night-Road-M-Jenkins/dp/0060546069
It's called Night Road. Basically a vampire book, but not. It's not sappy though it can get really sad sometimes
Shit gets real too
How bout that ending, tho?
I mean, do i REALLY have to go and point out that killing off the entire cast, then retconning the only surviving character to an unmentioned world, for reasons that don't make sense really isn't how one usually ends a series?
the Witcher 1-3 are entirerly focused on Geralt, Triss, Yennefer and Ciri, the game was made based on just a small part (30%) of book, And the describtion about Wither's world is.......fascinating it's great that author also expand the story after the event of Wild hunt.
I watched the 1st 3 episodes of Witcher Netflix series, compared to the books the quality is outstanding and i was truly amazed how Netflix one is so close to the books! The first 3 episodes are based on Sword of Destiny, and it covered the events prior of videogames, you should go to check them out
I still haven't read Sapkowski's last book, so i've no idea how Wither series ends, I suspect
After Wild Hunt, Ciri refused to become Nifgaard's next empress, and choices to follow his adopted father as a Witcher then adventure continues
the Witcher 1-3 are entirerly focused on Geralt, Triss, Yennefer and Ciri, the game was made based on just a small part (30%) of book, And the describtion about Wither's world is.......fascinating it's great that author also expand the story after the event of Wild hunt.
I watched the 1st 3 episodes of Witcher Netflix series, compared to the books the quality is outstanding and i was truly amazed how Netflix one is so close to the books! The first 3 episodes are based on Sword of Destiny, and it covered the events prior of videogames, you should go to check them out
I still haven't read Sapkowski's last book, so i've no idea how Wither series ends, I suspect
After Wild Hunt, Ciri refused to become Nifgaard's next empress, and choices to follow his adopted father as a Witcher then adventure continues
nothing was spoiled if you have already played the game, cauz that's one of possible normal ending of W3, imo the Empress one is the best ending! but that would be the end of games but not of book.
I guess it's Arch of Triumph. I have a lot connected to that book because that's the reason why I entered college. It really means a lot for me and I will try explain why so. When I needed to enter the college I had to pass test and essay task by Arch of Triumph and got some help here with that if someone is interested in.
Not one book, but a book series: Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind.
It was adapted into a TV show called Legend of the Seeker, which sadly only got 2 seasons before being cancelled and did not even get past the first book, as it was excellent. I only started reading the books after the show got cancelled. There are something like 20 books in the series spanning numerous story arcs, and while the newer books are not as good they are still great IMO.
If I had to pick just one book from the series it could be pretty much any of the first 11 books at random (spanning the first 4 story arcs), before he killed off one of my favorite characters, as they are all equally great.
Oi, so I would go with The Shadow of the Wind and Winternight trilogy which I recently read, much enjoyed it. Shadow of the Wind has a special place in my heart tho
Does it need to be a published book?
If not then Kammi Kettu by QuietValerie is probably my favorite completed book. Her other stories such as Falling Over, Touble With Horns, and Ryn of Avonside are all really good too, but are still in progress. Their all trans lesbian stories, but even if you're not trans / lesbian their well written enough to probably still be enjoyable reads.
Normally I would say Les Miserables, but hey, usually nobody wants to read that. So I'm gonna promote a basically unknown author: Echoes by L.A. Ashton. The only vampire stuff (which I usually hate) that is actually good.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...