Favourite Book?

D

Deleted User

I enjoy reading Manuals and Standards, so my Favourite Book has to be:
The Architects' Handbook by Wiley Publishing.

But if we're talking Novels, then it comes down to either:
  • Neuromancer by William Gibson
  • Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa

Last edited by , , Reason: Change of Publishers.

kakyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i havent really read books but my favourite currently is battle royale
read it during class the other day and loved it

renatarogers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oskar Wilde.
I try to read as many books as possible. My teacher advised me to do this in order to improve my writing skills. Now I have almost none of them and all the texts for me are written by professionals. This is my favorite site https://writinguniverse.com/essay-draft/. If you have the same problem, you can use their services, they wrote all the essays for me on time and with quality.

Last edited by renatarogers,

Sharwil

Topics relating dragons are my biggest passion!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and good day! My favorite computer science book so far is Linux From Scratch!

My favorite visual art book is namedas DragonArt: How to Draw Fantastic Dragons and Fantasy Beings!

My favorite book tale at the moment is Knight in Rusty Armor

There was a book about a dragon I loved as a kid but differ from recalling its name: If I remember correctly it features a centimeters-long blue dragon character.

I appreciate and welcome any recommendation about a book featuring dragons or about dragons for myself to read at!

alikprohor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My favorite book is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"! Robert Kiyosaki. Perhaps if you choose between the paper version and audiobook, at the moment I am more inclined to the audiobook, for example, not so long ago I discovered allyoucanbooks com, which contains more than 50,000 books and various courses. I also like listening more than reading, because it saves our time. Audio books take care of the health of our eyes, and also help us to perceive things in a new way.

Last edited by alikprohor,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://piunikaweb.com/2022/01/15/nvidia-shield-tv-plex-and-other-apps-not-working-after-android-...