Favorite controller?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to always say the 360 controller but recently the Switch Pro controller has really impressed me. It just fits perfectly in my hands and it so comfortable to hold it shocks me.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, these days... Wii U Gamepad! I use it for all my games and emulators (except Wii games that can't obvs) and i love the fact i can play and watch tv at the same time.

All time favourite though.... SNES. Purely for nostalgia!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
GC and Xbox One. I don't even have an Xbox, but I have 2 controllers that I use with adapters to let me play on the PS4, Switch, and even PS2 (making it wireless, works great!)

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This should be a poll.

My favourite one is Gamecube for it's versatility.
As for looks it's got to be the SNES controller.

Hori Digital SNES controller for Gamecube/Wii has got to be my favourite ever.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My all-time favorite are the NGC (wired) & the Wavebird controllers. They are very confortable to hold and use. I even use them on my computer to play emulators, no other can compare to them.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it doesnt matters. Those controllers are for the reason. For me, those are perfect for an Emulators to match.

For me, PS3/PS2/PS1 Emulators then i used PS4 controller. For N64 and Nintendo Switch Emulators, I used Nintendo Switch controller.. maybe Dolphin emulator.. Hadn't tried it, thought.

Again, those controllers are meant to be for some reason to use.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent had any of the others, so between the simple Logitech and my PSP, I'd say the PS2 controller [that I used to own]. LoL, and now that this is mentioned, I seem to need an original PS2 controller w/an adapter for the PC.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I concur with JuanMena.

Anyways, right now, it's a toss up between the PS5 and the Xbox One Controller. I might toss in the Sega Saturn dual analog controller by Retro-bit, but they haven't mentioned much about it after someone asked about it on a Reddit post and they gave a very customer service-esque response to the question.

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Original Xbox Controller S
Madkatz Wireless Xbox
PS2 Dual Shock 2 (I prefer it over the later versions for various reasons)

A big part of why the above are my favorites is they have awesome D-pads, not too small or mushy and very precise. This suits my needs as a mostly retro gamer. I think the best D-pad of all time was the first PS1 controller, but the overall feel wasn't as nice as the Dual Shock 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1