Favorite Anime?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyy! So i was wondering what peoples favourite anime are. And if you have any suggestion for me that would be great. I like Fullmetal Alchemist Brootherhood, Blue Exorcist, Bleach, Naruto, and Deadman Wonderland.
One Punch Man and Panty and Stocking

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Heyy! So i was wondering what peoples favourite anime are. And if you have any suggestion for me that would be great. I like Fullmetal Alchemist Brootherhood, Blue Exorcist, Bleach, Naruto, and Deadman Wonderland.
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is my favorite, but you already mentioned that.
Death Note is pretty good as well. It's getting a Netflix movie, so if you haven't seen it yet, I would suggest watching it before watching the movie.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
(pet girl of sakurasou, got me in to anime) Highschool DxD, Trinity Seven, Shakugan no Shana, shimoneta- a boring world where the concept of 'dirty jokes' doesn’t exist.

I mostly just watch anime as timefiller to be perfectly fair. I also buy the blu-rays of the once I like.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got into the anime scene very late. My first was full metal, followed by attack on titan. I then moved away from the constant morbidity of those two and found fairy tail. Its still my favorite anime.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh! I completely forgot about Gurren-Lagann! I totally recommend it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it