xjuniorx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im going to buy something off realhotstuff i clicked shipping prices and i put my zip and i get these options

Express Mail $26.00
Priority Mail $7.40
First-Class Mail $5.47

im guessing express mail is the fastest but can you guys tell me how many days do i need to wait for each
of the top listed.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What state are you in?

I always use Priority Mail from RHS. They put it in the mail the same day, and I get it 1 - 2 days later.

Should be pretty quick unless you're across the country (they're in New Jersey).

I wouldn't pay for extra shipping from them if I were you (unless you really, really, really want tracking). They get stuff out so quickly anyway.

Also, make sure you put in 'SAVE5' for the coupon code to save 5% off your order.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time,you don't even have to use the more expensive shipping. I usually get mine next day or 2 days and I live in Texas. I only payed for 3 day DHL shipping. It's only a few more bucks, but it's only because I "heard/read" some problems about USPS? on their Reseller Ratings page. Hmm... it appears that they have FedX now. Just pick the one you're more familiar with, but shipping is REALLY fast.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With express priority they use homing pigeons and I've heard nothing but bad things about them; cases where they take rests in between deliveries, poo all over your package, not to mention how tough it is to catch them once they fly to your door. I use the bread crumbs and toaster trick, works almost everytime. I'd say if you get a good pigeon, maybe 3 or 4 days, but there's always the chance of getting a bad one plus the hassle of catching it.
With First Class, they use highly trained blind unicorns. Now they mean business, you'd think that being blind and being unable to fly like the pigeons , they'd make slower deliveries.. And they probably would.. except they have those magical horns. The horns give them such power to be able to bend time and space, and the delivery time is almost instant. I say 'almost' because I hear they take one whole day basking in the sun while eating lolly pops to recharge their horns. Unfortunately you can't avoid the poo thing here either, once you get your package it's almost certain to be covered in rainbow shit. But at least it's nice to look at and it also tastes wonderful. I recommend it on toast, very appetising.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in PA, ordered using Priority on a Friday morning (9:30am) got it the next day (saturday morning). It was awesome. Scared the hell out of the wife though. She was up before me and wasn't expecting a knock at the door.

xjuniorx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. I see I see..I live in USA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES...so i think the Priority Mail will be fine for me??

Also whats the best USPS or FEDEX?

Also i want it to come like in 3 days..

also when will the SAVE5 coupon expire?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xjuniorx said:
Hm.. I see I see..I live in USA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES...so i think the Priority Mail will be fine for me??

I also live in USA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES and it came in 3 days for me.

The SAVE5 coupon will not expire.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
xjuniorx said:

I also live in USA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES and it came in 3 days for me.

The SAVE5 coupon will not expire.

You must be a robot too. Shame on you.

In case you're wondering, I live in EARTH NORTH AMERICA USA OHIO COLUMBUS...111000101000100101001011110000

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.