Farting

Commadore64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talk about being busted for farting - check this out.

Ok I am at work and stuck working late. The lights go out, security guards to do their rounds (say hi and want to know how long I will be), and my desk light and monitor illuminating the area. I am 2 hours after normal quitting time. So I am walking to the elevator and think "ok I am safe - I'll let one rip on my way there as to not kill myself IN the elevator"..... Bimmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt take into the account for the time it makes it's way through my jeans. I already could sense the heat and smell a combination of ketchup and coffee... I press 1st floor button, thinking I just need to get down 5 floors and run out the door. All of a sudden, the elevator stops at 4th floor and the 2 hottest chinese chicks walkin and talking a mile a minute in chinese - then all of a sudden the both look down in silence. 3rd floor.............2nd floor...........................1st floor - DING... so I being the disgusting gentleman that I am let the ladies go out first. I was walkign out behind them and heard (forgive me if my chinese is wrong) something like "oow chin che wat BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another gas attack was I was leaving on time and was talking to a buddy of mine. We get in the elevator and was heading down. I felt a grumble in my stomach but knew salvation was moments away. Anyways we are talking and get outside the building, he is walking in one direction and I am walkign in the other to get to my truck. We start to scream at each other to keep our conversation going as we are pretty far apart. I dig into my pocket, get my keys to unlock my door and think "I better lets this smoke greneage loose out here so I dont ruin my cars interior"....SSSSSSSSsssssssssfffffffffffffffffssssssplooooch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure digustingness in its raw form. Like it was 10 seconds long. Then I hear "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" like a motor behind me. I look behind me and it was a lady hitting the electric button to roll up her car window. SHe was waiting to pick someone up.
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa I was like less than 3 feet to her head when I did that.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lol, talk about wrong moments when to fart
laugh.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
y did i think this thread was gonna be about tinyt?
haha me too.

This thread was great. I actually lol'd. You need to plan your farts better my man. You know what was weird though? I let one rip as soon as I clicked the link to this thread. Coincidence? I think not.

D

Deleted User

I laughed man, funny stuff.
oow chin che wat BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you say that out loud, its really funny

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
This is why you always try to hold you farts as long as possible, either that or fart before anything (Aka, at your desk rather than before the elevator)

Commadore64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Aka, at your desk rather than before the elevator
Well with that luck, someone would have come by the desk soon as I freshly squeezed it out after hours. Just was a timing issue I suppose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ