Reactions: Xarsah16

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not sure what annoys me more - the fact that the Shoutbox isn't there anymore or the fact that I get informed about it almost every flipping time I refresh GBATemp. For the love of God and all that is holy, make that pop up go before I go insane. Take the Shoutbox, fine, whatever, but that pop up is insufferable. :angry:

EDIT: Seems to be gone now... Thank f*ck for that.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what annoys me more - the fact that the Shoutbox isn't there anymore or the fact that I get informed about it almost every flipping time I refresh GBATemp. For the love of God and all that is holy, make that pop up go before I go insane. Take the Shoutbox, fine, whatever, but that pop up is insufferable. :angry:

EDIT: Seems to be gone now... Thank f*ck for that.

I just got on now to see the boxes... I needed to refresh my page a couple of times to make it go away. At least I'm not going crazy. I was thinking, "what the fuck did I do? I haven't been in it for a couple of days..." glad to know its not me.

Anyway, farewell shoutbox. You will be missed.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if Tom and Soulx apologized and just accepted a warning on their record, we could get our shoutbox back. :) Oh well. And I'll just say this: I saw the shoutbox spiraling out of control and didn't say anything; I'm upset about that too. We'll just have to go back to reading status updates; ugh.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, bringing back the shoutbox won't really do much, because the infringing users would simply apologize, and then several days or weeks later it'd be the same thing over again.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.