Fanboys

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, he is just your basic Youtube douche. They do it all the time, I once watched a video of Natal and said, "Wow, that's awesome" and someone replied to me saying, "The wand is better fag"... That's a odd comment, I just let it go because that's Youtube.
tongue.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know of a lot of 360 fanboys. There are annoying as shit, and they are SUCH REDNECKS, amirite?

All they do is talk about how COD 4 is the best game ever, how PS3's just suck for no reason, and how Wii's are for pussies.

I have a 360, and I hate it. I might as well sell it off, but I think I may just dump it in the trash.

P.S. : This is a joke!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Yeah, I know of a lot of 360 fanboys. There are annoying as shit, and they are SUCH REDNECKS, amirite?

All they do is talk about how COD 4 is the best game ever, how PS3's just suck for no reason, and how Wii's are for pussies.

I have a 360, and I hate it. I might as well sell it off, but I think I may just dump it in the trash.

Holy crap, I really hope this post was a joke because you're just like the guy Hatsune Miku is talking about. I have a 360 but not a PS3 but I like both of the systems. One day I hope to have all of them again, kind of how it used to be when I had the Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox along time ago. The newer systems are so expensive though. lol

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES.
My boyfriend got into a war with some chick on youtube who took it upon herself to comment negatively on as many perfectly harmless anime related videos including some vocaloid related stuff. She argued that a lot of things should be censored and were offensive and stuff, when they were like..
I can't find any examples on the comments of this specifically, but it was stuff like this animated music video.
Innocent stuff, that might have shorter than Victorian-era skirts or form-fitting shirts on a young ladies.

She was actively trying to get videos censored by Youtube and so on and whenever she could find copyright violations she reported them that way. She wound up getting banned, thankfully.

edit:
Okay I started replying before anyone else responded, and I didn't immediately realize this was going to become a console specific discussion. I just meant I've seen encountered such a jerk that has so much free time on their hands they feel it's thrilling to be an asshole to as many people as possible based on their personal feelings.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
It's like someone arguing that an Xbox has more functions than a computer
rofl.gif

but the worst people are most (not all) youtube bloggers, they really do my head in

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Slyakin said:

Holy crap, I really hope this post was a joke because you're just like the guy Hatsune Miku is talking about. I have a 360 but not a PS3 but I like both of the systems. One day I hope to have all of them again, kind of how it used to be when I had the Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox along time ago. The newer systems are so expensive though. lol
LOL, that was a joke!

But seriously, I don't like my XBOX. At all.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exangel said:
YES.
My boyfriend got into a war with some chick on youtube who took it upon herself to comment negatively on as many perfectly harmless anime related videos including some vocaloid related stuff. She argued that a lot of things should be censored and were offensive and stuff, when they were like..
I can't find any examples on the comments of this specifically, but it was stuff like this animated music video.
Innocent stuff, that might have shorter than Victorian-era skirts or form-fitting shirts on a young ladies.

She was actively trying to get videos censored by Youtube and so on and whenever she could find copyright violations she reported them that way. She wound up getting banned, thankfully.
She might just hate Anime. No, maybe asian culture, or, just asians in general!!!! D:http://gbatemp.net/t232983-fanboys?gopid=2909340&#

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
It's like someone arguing that an Xbox has more functions than a computer
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
It's not that I hate Xbox, I just don't like it. Makes everyone go mad, or something. I lost some friends because of Xbox. -.-

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Slyakin said:

Aye. Right now I only have a Wii and DS just because of financial issues, but if I had unlimited funds, I would defnitely get a PS3....360 not so much....redrings are no fun
ohnoes.png
and japanese-style games are more fun to me, and the 360 tends to focus on western-style games...which, right now...is shooters.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
omgpwn666 said:
Slyakin said:

Aye. Right now I only have a Wii and DS just because of financial issues, but if I had unlimited funds, I would defnitely get a PS3....360 not so much....redrings are no fun
ohnoes.png
and japanese-style games are more fun to me, and the 360 tends to focus on western-style games...which, right now...is shooters.
I heard that 360s are region blocked. I think a Wii and a DS is great enough, they are both great consoles, especially the Wii, with Super Mario Galaxy
biggrin.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate fanboys, I try to avoid being one at all points. Any time I get into a fight with somebody about stuff I eventually boil it down to "ok, let's agree to disagree"
Pricks like that are no fun though

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like all consoles and have all the consoles, I enjoy different things about all and know the bad points

I think Xbox Live is the best online community and has been set up in a great way, I also like how you can play music ect, join partys while in game

My Ps3 is amazing as it is like a little computer and it has the best selection of games like God of War, Heavy Rain and It has a great browser

My wii is good for playing with friends, having some fun and getting some exercise lol

So I know what they are all good at and know that people who can't have all three will fight for what they payed for, to make them think they did not waste there money and to make them think they made the right choice, people don't change, we just have to live with them

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
I like all consoles and have all the consoles, I enjoy different things about all and know the bad points

I think Xbox Live is the best online community and has been set up in a great way, I also like how you can play music ect, join partys while in game

My Ps3 is amazing as it is like a little computer and it has the best selection of games like God of War, Heavy Rain and It has a great browser

My wii is good for playing with friends, having some fun and getting some exercise lol

So I know what they are all good at and know that people who can't have all three will fight for what they payed for, to make them think they did not waste there money and to make them think they made the right choice, people don't change, we just have to live with them
That's what I have been trying to explain to Halofan, but he's too stupid enough to listen. Wise Words from danny, once again.
biggrin.gif

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
exangel said:
YES.

She might just hate Anime. No, maybe asian culture, or, just asians in general!!!!
ohnoes.png

Well, when Dan was looking for a way to do her in, he saw that she was doing this in non anime videos too, but it was all stuff "targeted to the youth" that she was nitpicking. He didn't say specifically what, but from the context of him talking about it and not being interested in that stuff I think it was teen Disney type stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel