I'm not sure if I'm allowed to host this here or not, but wanted to find an easy way to share this with someone on Reddit.
It's just a quick test .esp I threw together for PC Fallout New Vegas, that make's Cyber Dogs (including the ones at Big MT) friendly if the player has Animal Friend.
If I'm out of line let me know, take it down if needed. If all is good then we're cool. The attached .zip only contains the custom .esp, no assets were necessary.
(at least for the current version.)
Edit1: If it's alright and people want this moved, moving it to my personal profile is fine. I forgot I could do that.
(sorry)
It's just a quick test .esp I threw together for PC Fallout New Vegas, that make's Cyber Dogs (including the ones at Big MT) friendly if the player has Animal Friend.
If I'm out of line let me know, take it down if needed. If all is good then we're cool. The attached .zip only contains the custom .esp, no assets were necessary.
(at least for the current version.)
Edit1: If it's alright and people want this moved, moving it to my personal profile is fine. I forgot I could do that.

(sorry)
Attachments
Last edited by SacredMilkOG,






