Fake Vi or just the simple edition

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Chris_Skylock, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009
  1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    I saw an EZ Flash Vi on the Infonet Store in V-Mall Greenhills and it doesnt have the other bundle the one i saw in websites like the cardreader, stylus and the thumb stylus. Does anyone here has info about it being sold in standard edition in blister pack?

it cost Php 1, 200 compare to rocksoft at Php 1,600 (with bundle) and to other malls (in Baguio) at Php 1,900 (with bundle)

2. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    The EZ-Flash Vi I bought was the one without the bundle, so, yes it's genuine.

3. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    [​IMG]

Both are genuine ez flash product. [​IMG]

4. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    that's the one i saw in GAME EXTREME and INFONET here in Manila (V-Mall Greenhills) on the left. it has blister pack and just the flashcart itself

I can safely buy the EZ FLASH Vi basic edition then. Now, I will have two DSi flashcarts. Thanks for confirming.

In GAME EXTREME, it's Php 1,100 but when I asked what's the difference between it and acekard 2i, they said it's the same. it's Php100 expensive than acekard 2i so I bought the acekard one. If I only have extra money on transporatation and havent bought the DRAGON 18-in-1 bundle, I could have bought the two cards. lol