OP
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
hello all i found on 2foismoincher a fake R4ds for 89 euro

http://www.2xmoinscher.com/magasin/detail.asp?id=47137358 don't buy it because theyre is more expensive than a classic R4 just 1go not removable ) and its probably doesn't works
its terribe please be carreful when you buy an R4

fr version: si par hasard vous passer sur ce topic vous pourrer voir cette annonce sur 2foismoincher c'est un faux R4 muni d'une memoire interne de 1 go non amovible est d'un conecteur usb en slot 2 ??? (pourqoi) il est surtout plus cher q'un vraie R4 pour 60 euro vous avez un R4 avec une carte 1 go est un micro reader usb en + je pense que le faux ne marche pas ou la qulité doit etre minime...

faite attention futur posseceur de R4

sur ce good bye

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is indeed a fake R4. I would buy one though. It would be kinda cool to have a fake, keep it on a shelf for later.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the fake R4s even work? I mean do they boot up and do anything?

they work just as an n-card, they run castlevania POR flawlessly, some r4 can't do that with bad media
wink2.gif

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 owners are so ignorant.
They think their card is the best and will kill anybody that says otherwise.
Also, they have no knowledge of any other carts.
I own an R4 and an Ncard. The Ncard is better.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Kid Paul is turning 16 this year (i assume from his name) we have 13 year olds with more sense than you. Look at the NCards Specs then the R4 Specs.

Also no one in this topic shot down the Ncard (which I gave 1 away because it didnt even get close to being as good as the R4) so just bug off.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
They both have their strengths and weaknesses, and different people have different preferences, so please don't resort to personal attacks.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the R4 Forum, if you want to talk about the NCARD or how go it is go else where. If you make a topic in this forum then people start talking about the R4 you shouldn't be surprised. If it happens somewhere else, thats what the REPORT button is for.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the R4 Forum, if you want to talk about the NCARD or how go it is go else where. If you make a topic in this forum then people start talking about the R4 you shouldn't be surprised. If it happens somewhere else, thats what the REPORT button is for.

laugh.gif
I find you very funny, You couldn't take it because someone said the n-card is better than the r4. Oh and i wasn't just talking about this thread. You should just bug off
laugh.gif

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont care if someone talks bad about the R4 but when he starts insulting all R4 owners i was pissed off. Some young kid came in and put down all of the R4 owners its a big wtf flag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again