Hacking Fake Memory Stick Solution(?)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 921
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP
I've been kicking myself around all night wondering why new games added to my card wouldn't work[You have no idea =/]. Turns out in order to put any new games on my flash cart I have to totally reformat (Panasonic) and re-install AKIO so that the games are recognized. All in all, I'm glad that I've figured out the solution to my dilemna, but I figured I might as well post this here in case anyone has similar issues with fake memory cards but wants to use them anyway...

To specify, games (and updates, possibly) ICON/LOGO = Black/White DS outline when added w/o a fresh format/re-install of AKAIO.

QUOTE said:
I did a soft reset while playing a game, and the main menu didn't load, and there were a couple odd colors. Now when I turn it on, it says Loading, flashes white, and goes black and nothing happens.

I'm using an acekard 2i, akaio 1.7 firmware on a ds lite. Worked perfectly until now.

Also, I tried my real DS games, they work fine, so the DS is not broken.

**edit**

I fixed it. I just downloaded akaio again and replaced all the files. Soft resetting so often may have corrupted the firmware. Works like new again after replacing the files.

Soft resetting sometimes freezes the game and I'm forced to shut it off, so it kinda makes sense that something would go wrong eventually to corrupt it.

Anyways... Close but don't delete this topic, in case someone needs to use this to troubleshoot. Renaming topic title too -Credit/archlvt .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.