XP
Country
I luve Dos Attack facebooks servers
grog.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
LOL ON GOOGLE

Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born.
Facebook is down, in other news the farming indrustry has taken a huge drop today.

Facebook is integral to lives.

#
?

QUOTE said:
sonicdivx?: RT @mshairani: #Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will be born #FacebookDown
Twitter - seconds ago
#
?
jdreport?: DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down You know what this means: 9 months from today, many baby's will be born.
Twitter - seconds ago
#
?
munol91?: RT @danicrino: DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born.
Twitter - seconds ago
#
?
AbDASHLoon?: I think facebook is having an off day today. First it wasn't working on my lappy now the app is down. I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAYYYY! hahaha!
Twitter - seconds ago
#
?
eggontop?: RT @danicrino: DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born.
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
JulesLewis?: RT @ER_nut: Facebook is down, in other news the farming indrustry has taken a huge drop today.
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
ealize?: RT @musafir84: RT @vishu2max: RT @funyam: DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born. #getit
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
GangstaCuz8732?: RT @KTsFreshKicksHo: I just read that they will be closing facebook today that's why it's down and it is closing everybody account that' ...
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
MarinKraljevic?: RT @maljciki #epic RT @FranKuseta DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born.
Twitter - 1 minute ago - Full conversation
#
?
SEKarner?: Hahahahaha! RT @photoshoptips: What I did when Facebook went down today - #fb
What I did when Facebook went down today « Operation Homefront? - wordpress.com
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
TomiyaNorris?: Umm if Facebook is down will twitter get the big overcapacity whale sometime today? I don't think some ppl cld handle both sites being down
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
Miss_Ellis00?: RT @wiganrlfans: RT @loubrutus: DNS FAILURE: Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will be born.
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
TrendSettazOnln?: @facebook is down but @trendsettazonln is still up and operational Join Free today www.trendsettazonline.com #TrendSettazOnline
Twitter - 1 minute ago
#
?
chadevetts?: @kelly_clarkson Facebook is down which means 9 months from today, many children will born. haha found that somewhat funny
Twitter - 1 minute ago - Full conversation

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
It's been on and off for me today. Pretty annoying really... Oh well!

Also, people hate Facebook for lame reasons. Anyone that belongs to those haters is an idiot.

Oh, you mean like the fact that it crashes while I'm having conversations with friends?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i am member on that sites, but every night i pray to god that sites burns.... shit im an atheist.

....anyway the only good thing about that sites is jerking off to your friends hot mum.

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
facebook got hacked, this made my day!!

23rd September 2010 you may have noticed that facebook servers have crashed and that you cannot sign in or on, this is because a group of hackers have hacked the main system, the facebook team are trying to save what they can, it is advised if facebook does come up and running again you change your password immediately. Thanks BBC news team try get the msg round as quick as possible. - BBC News

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why do people hate on facebook, it's a great way to keep in touch with your friends, it's not forcing you to be a member.
Haters gonna hate.

Anyway facebook has been slowing for a few days for me
frown.gif

EDIT: But if it's due to hackers then i guess it was a coincidence

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
Why do people hate on facebook, it's a great way to keep in touch with your friends, it's not forcing you to be a member.
Haters gonna hate.

Anyway facebook has been slowing for a few days for me
frown.gif

i don't hate facebook, i use it a lot, but its still funny
smile.gif

Blue Lamb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its only natural that you hate facebook if you have no friends. i feel sorry for those people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was once a hater but I've like being on there in the last few months.

Its helped me get in touch with old friends, family members I wouldn't have known before and also its got me to meet some new people in this town. I have to hide a shit load of apps and Nathan poopyhead just so I can see peoples statuses though.

I've got to know a lot of tempers on there too, people who I haven't really noticed around the forum that much but I've grown to actually care about them and see them as people rather than just text on a screen.

Really liked getting to know some bands and artists on it too, rather than signing up to loads of forums, I just have to "like" something and you can be part of what they do. A lot of music I listen to isn't exactly big time famous stuff so most of the artists like to communicate with their fans, ask for opinions and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it