Lots of people (including me) have been having problems running PAL VC games thaey have bought on HDTVs Via Component Cables:
List of VC titles supporting Wii Component Cable Interlace Mode
Since my TV is implanted into the chimney breast I don’t have the luxury of swapping scart leads at the back of the set so I’ve come up with a solution for my “useless” VC games. I’ve managed to get F-Zero and Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts running on an HDTV (not sure what the final resolution is) via a component cable by injecting them into DK Country 2 and inserting all the banners and manuals from the original VC games.
Works like a dream.
List of VC titles supporting Wii Component Cable Interlace Mode
Since my TV is implanted into the chimney breast I don’t have the luxury of swapping scart leads at the back of the set so I’ve come up with a solution for my “useless” VC games. I’ve managed to get F-Zero and Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts running on an HDTV (not sure what the final resolution is) via a component cable by injecting them into DK Country 2 and inserting all the banners and manuals from the original VC games.
Works like a dream.






