F U DEVS!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by LegendOfLink32, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendOfLink32
    OP

LegendOfLink32 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    I've been coming here for a while and find it funny all the bitching going on. All the "higher ups" here constantly defend these ghost devs that come out talking about their "completed exploits" or how they are so close to being finished with "their exploits". And then they have the nerve to get pissed when people ask about its release, what the progress is or why they haven't released it to the the public yet. Don't want the constant questions devs? THAN SHUT THE FCK UP! Don't talk about any exploit. It's fine. Keep it to your self. But to come out and tell people about it.... knowing that they will want it too, is just an asshole dick move. Yes, we all know that the devs do this out of the joy of their huge hearts and genius minds. They don't owe the public anything. They work for free when they have free time. Yet, they hate being bothered. Then keep your keyboard quite. Stop bragging about what you've accomplished and won't share. Congrats!!!!!!!! you've hacked a shit system and let fellow console owners know so that we..........????? what?! what would you like us to do? Oh, i know. Wait. Wait for Nintendo to give up its fight against piracy and blah blah blah. I really hope all the devs come forward and say "WE AREN'T RELEASING ANYTHING AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO COMMENT ABOUT ANY SYSTEM HACKS ANYMORE!" I would clap, say thank you and fuck off. All the higher ups can continue the waiting game and defend these ghosts just so this site may stay alive, but everyone else should just accept the fact that these devs are just attention seeking dickheads who love the praise and hate any questions. PEACE!

2. ertaboy356b

ertaboy356b Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2010
    No wonder the hackers refused to release it.

Multi, NightsOwl, jesus96 and 7 others like this.
  3. pre10c

pre10c GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2016
    Belgium
    first of all, its because of people like you that alot of exploits get "lost", if you can't wait or think you can do it better, then feel free to release on yourself. secondly when you want to attack someone have the guts to do it on your main profile and don't hide behind a new account. the day consumers gonna have respect for devs will be a wonderfull day for the homebrew community. just my 2 cents

SrTommy likes this.
  4. Voxel

Voxel u wot

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    I love the dramatic twist on that post. Very effective.

Multi, SrTommy and dankzegriefer like this.
  5. LegendOfLink32
    OP

LegendOfLink32 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    That's fine that they don't release it. But to come out and say...."i've hacked it.... but i'm keeping it to myself!" will only create anger. they have to know this. why else share that you've hacked it? It would be like your best friend telling you that he just got a ferrari (knowing that you love that car and would want one too). You say
    "awesome..... let me see it."
    "no"
    "no? why not"
    "because.... only i can see it and drive it"
    "then why did you tell me about it?!"
    "uh..... i just wanted you to know i have it"
    "dick move brother..... dick move."

6. Raylight

Raylight Paranoid Temper

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Who wants to know?
    The less you expect from others the better.

7. Patxinco

Patxinco Riding a Shooting Star

Apr 18, 2011
    Devs could say "F U PIRATES"...
    Ow wait, they are doing it!!
    Deal with it, this is another unnecessary thread.

Raylight likes this.
  8. Rob Blou

Rob Blou GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2013
    Canada
    Please @Cyan close this thread :/

SrTommy and Blackspoon like this.
  9. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2015
    United States
    In b4 lock?

10. pre10c

pre10c GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2016
    Belgium
    well think of it this way, maybe they have their reason to not release it yet? maybe it needs more testing to check for safety so you don't brick your system? maybe they wait for a new nintendo update so the hack doesnt get patched a day after release. maybe even other reasons? smea told about a new secondary exploit but didnt release it yet because of his schoolwork, and because it is only a secondary exploit. and in this story there's only one meanie.....and its people like you. devs work their bum off to deliver stuff to the community and exactly how much do they get paid for it? exactly 0, so unless you pay them to create a exploit you have 0 right to moan about it.

Gray_Jack and Raylight like this.
  11. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    This technique works when you're 5 years old and want your parents to get you that coveted $3 toy you just walked past in the toy aisle.
    It doesn't work with skilled programmers (who aren't related to or paid by you) on the internet. Waaa!! = don't care.

12. linuxares

linuxares GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 5, 2007
    That would be a nice "FU" if they released an exploit that bricked your system! Now, most of these devs try to make an exploit that DOESN'T brick your precious system. Stop asking to have the cake and eat it too.

Reporting thread now for closing.

Raylight likes this.
  13. Raylight

Raylight Paranoid Temper

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Who wants to know?
    When you expect everything from everyone you will live a life of false hope and disapointmant but if you dont expect anything you will be suprised at the little things you do get. In otherwords stop bitching. your lucky that an exploit even exists.

Gray_Jack likes this.
  14. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Kernel Version: Linux 4.14.6-1-zen
  15. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    [​IMG]
    Yeah I'm going to have to go ahead and close this topic.

Multi, EclipseSin, brienj and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.