Hacking EZFlash 3 in 1 Questions

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an AceKard 2 with AKAIO 1.5 and an EZFlash 3 in 1 (Dust Cover Size) and I have a bunch of questions.

1. What is NOR? How does it work? What's NOR mode?

2. What is sRAM? And what is sRAM mode?

3. I've been hearing things about the battery in the EZFlash 3 in 1? What exactly does this battery do? Can't I just save my game saves directly to my MicroSD card?

4. What features do I lose when the battery dies and what does it do?

5. Currently on my MicroSD card, I have the folders "_aio", Games (for my NDS games), GameBoyAdvance (where all my roms are stored in) and I have GBA_Exploader.NDS, what does this do? Are these folders fine the way they are or do I have to put them in a specific folder name for the EZFlash to read them?

6. I have the NDS Browser, how do I patch this so that it will work with the EZFlash/Acekard 2?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
It is better that you back up your save right after your done playing. This moves the save data to the microSD. Some noobs play and play and play while never backing up the a NOR game save. Then they come here and ask how to recover it and find out they can't because they didn't back up the save data to file.

PS. Stop posting the same question in different sections. By now you notice we all gave the same answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-