XP
Country
difool0 said:
v2.0 ff VII

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12496

it's my first skin

"alors soyer indulgent"
rolleyes.gif

You seem to have never read the first post and second post of this thread. Your v2 skin is still an incomplete skin.
frown.gif

QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Jul 10 2010, 11:30 PM) [1] Skin making is covered in the tutorial but a full skin is a skin.dat, skin.ani, skin_bottom.bin and skin_up.bin
Omission of a skin.ani file will likely count against you (replace skin with your under chosen 8 letter name)

@all : Thanks for all your great skins. Proove once again that we have some great skinners here on GBAtemp.
Congrat !
grog.gif

Ps : about entries 18 and 35 with missing template inside the .dat. It's a pitty to see that nothing has been done to fix that by both authors. I will try my best to fix the template part.

Edit : @FAST6191 : i think i'm done about all entries. I sorted some mistake.
wink.gif

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Range-TE said:
oh and this might be a stupid question, but i heard that the EZVi can emulate GBA roms from a friend?

I think what your friend meant was that the EZ5i can load GBA roms from the EZ5i to the 3in1 expansion pack. I don't recall the EZ5i having a cpu like the SCDSTWO.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
jagerstaffel said:
Range-TE said:
oh and this might be a stupid question, but i heard that the EZVi can emulate GBA roms from a friend?

I think what your friend meant was that the EZ5i can load GBA roms from the EZ5i to the 3in1 expansion pack. I don't recall the EZ5i having a cpu like the SCDSTWO.
i see, oh well.
if you win top 5 you can get that Expansion right?

but i have a DSi.....so.....damn it i have to get a SCDSTWO....
or i need to buy back my old DS

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
S.loeb88 said:
Good morning. sorry for the delay but I had more internet because of a problem on my computer so it would be possible to accept my skin please: http://filetrip.net/f12517-Skin-Fantasy-EZ-flash-VI-1-0.html
this will not be accepted as the competition ended

we all worked our butts off to get in the time limit
and you just come up and say you had a internet problem
wtf.gif

sorry but this wont be accepted

Naico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
kiafazool said:
S.loeb88 said:
Good morning. sorry for the delay but I had more internet because of a problem on my computer so it would be possible to accept my skin please: http://filetrip.net/f12517-Skin-Fantasy-EZ-flash-VI-1-0.html

wtf.gif

Not your call kiafazool, besides they’ve already made some exceptions regarding the rules.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Naico said:
kiafazool said:
S.loeb88 said:

wtf.gif

Not your call kiafazool, besides they’ve already made some exceptions regarding the rules.
uhh not my call but the only exception was for alkahest
so its not excepted
if he had internet problems then he should've contacted one of the officials before

QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Aug 7 2010, 07:08 PM)
Competition is now over. Only alkahest who was having issues with the EZSkinForger can enter (he PMed me regarding the issues).

Regarding winners- judging now begins. We have over 60 entries to judge and while we aim to get it done as quickly as possible there is no set date for announcing it (timezones, this being the middle of holidays for the judges, time involved in judging and all that).

We will announce the winners here (probably as a new thread but this will get a reply in case you have an email on reply to this thread setup- I will leave this open for a day or so and then lock it so the next reply will be us informing everyone of the winners thread being posted), on the US forums and the EZTeam will hopefully do something on the Chinese forums and main site as and when it is completed.
You will be also be informed by PM on GBAtemp at which time you will need to provide an address (directly to the EZTeam- we will tell you how as and when).

We have a basic list of entrants in Mbmax's post but over the next couple of days I will try to compile a list with previews and current downloads.

Naico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
kiafazool said:
if he had internet problems then he should've contacted one of the officials before
If someone has problems with their internet connection how do you suppose he/she is going to contact anyone? The competition judges didn't exactly leave their phone numbers
tongue.gif

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Naico said:
kiafazool said:
If someone has problems with their internet connection how do you suppose he/she is going to contact anyone? The competition judges didn't exactly leave their phone numbers
tongue.gif

yea i thought of that after i posted

but then why did he wait till the last minute to do everything
its his fault
its clearly stated that its ends on aug 7 midnight
if he wanted to enter so badly, he shouldn't have done everything in the last minute

env said:
Read the Filetrip comment on that entry please
rolleyes.gif
which entry?
incomplete skin : missing slash animation. Also the skin name is too long. Must be 8 char max excluding the extension .dat. Entry posted after end line. sorry this skin will not be validated.
see i was right

S.loeb88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
S.loeb88 said:

On my internet problem, I have returned my box anymore so I had internet access and had no telephone.

If the organization accepts me, I want to thank them otherwise is not serious

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
S.loeb88 said:
S.loeb88 said:

On my internet problem, I have returned my box anymore so I had internet access and had no telephone.

If the organization accepts me, I want to thank them otherwise is not serious
Don't have any regret S.loeb88, your skin is incomplete. Missing the splash animation.
Also your skin's name is more than 8 letters, mean it will crash on any ez5i (see rules in first post).

I already commented your filetrip file, please check it.

I'm affraid we can't accept this skin, sorry.

S.loeb88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah thin, being French I did not understand everything on the first post.

it does not matter, anyway I can likely to be in the top 20

env

Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
me and env
all the way for top 20
wtf? me again,
closedeyes.gif

Please kia, enough! You're getting in my nerves already.
hate2.gif

Stop whining and you just wait for the competition results.

FFZELDA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't mean to insult or start a flame war, but kiafazool your skin isn't anything 'special', so get over it, kthxbai. P.S. Maybe if you are lucky you will get to the top 30, maybe ...
rolleyes.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
env said:
wtf? me again,
closedeyes.gif

Please kia, enough! You're getting in my nerves already.
hate2.gif

Stop whining and you just wait for the competition results.
Lol...I'm pretty sure its supposed to be like a compliment of some sort. Nice skin though, although the methods used to make the images sounds...well its definitely NOT something I would ever do xD (huzzah laziness, the lifelong buddy that has never left me alone yet). It reminds me of World of Goo as well.

I'm expecting the results to be released soon (there are only a few judges...so it shouldn't be too long of a wait), though who knows what could be happening with our judges lives.

Mr. Skinner, your screenname is well-put. Although I don't quite like the top image and splash.ani (personal tastes), that is one seriously awesome skin xD.

I was on vacation for the past week, so I missed out on commenting about some of the earlier posts (thus this post may seem a bit lame to be commenting on old news xD), but some things are too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The...