Hacking EZ4 Lite & Online WIFI

Maikel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I loaded a rom using the client software from 24/05/06... using metroid. And no issue, will test with the other roms later.
Tried Tetris with the same client and it works
bow.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mystery solved
biggrin.gif

..so EZ have not only given us very minor fixes in it's updates over the last 2 months it has actually manged to make it worse
biggrin.gif

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am my own worse enemy.. I (unfortunatly) live the life, must always have the lastest, greatest.. So the day my ez4l arived, I tossed the cd and went straight to download what ever version came out that day.. Turns out.. that was a bad idea. I overlooked wifi while being happy the games all started. wasnt till later that i found this issue.. now if they will perfect the patching for each game... Guys.. fix the tetris freeze issue....... anyway. .thanks for everyones help.

kutis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
i can connect to mario kart wfc just fine.. using the latest loader, cant remember which client i patch the rom with though...

try manually input the setting of ur router (i dun have nintendo wifi usb connector - but i'm guessing that it's the same setting)

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems ez4 team are always behind supercard.
They do not have a shortcut key combination to get back to the selection screen, and there is no tetris freeze bug in the supercard SD.

FIXFIXFIX.

dmaister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey thanks for this thread, after hours and hours of trying to fix my router, i finally got to the connection but i got the error, and thanks to the thread, i got the game working with the older version of the client.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good to know that its not the ez4 itself that is preventing wifi play but just a mess up in code on the client that is easily fixable im sure.

kutis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
try this if u use router...
- u have to broadcast the SSID
- have to use WEP
- have to manually setup the wifi setting within the game
- u still can use isolation if u worry about security

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i have tried patching it with the older version of ez4 client and it is still doing the same thing... It keeps on loading on the "connecting to nintendo wi-fi connection please wait a moment..." should i keep it on and try for longer or is there something im missing here ..... THNX
akso when im testing the connection it seems to load forever does this usually happen or did i do something wrong???

Gorbagh

Trophies
XP
Country
Since it was a while ago this thread was active, I wonder what is happening on this topic. I got my EZFlash 4 lite a couple of weeks ago, and has still not been able to play properly online. (exept one time, but it won´t work again.) I tried to use the Client that is recommended in the "solution"-part on the first page of this thread, but it didnt work anyways.. I think I have the latest Update on my EZFlash 4, shouldn´t I? Please, if someone know what to do.. please help.
bow.gif
begging you!

coolspotz

Trophies
XP
Country
I can connect to WFC with Mario Kart but not Tetris DS.
I get unable to connection using this WFC ID.
Still trying to figure it out..
My next plan of attack is to use an older client to transfer the game over.
The funny thing is... Tetris DS WFC worked the first time I tried.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EZ4 miniSD in both my Flashme'ed DS fat and in my non-flashed DS lite: WiFi worked w/ everything I tried. I can't remember what all I tried though, I gave that card to someone else when I got my EZ4 Lite DX. Everything I've tried on the EZ4 LDX has worked as well. Download play is a crap shoot (some games work, some don't), but I've never had a problem w/ wifi on either card whether in a flashed DS or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64